I'm going in February!!!

BigTiggerGuy

HHN Here We Come Again!!!!
OK, so Paul and I are celebrating our 8 year anniversary in the next couple of days(July 4th to be exact). In the past, I was usually the "bread winner" in the house and as such I treated Paul to a Vegas trip for his 30th birthday and then a week in Jamaica for a Christmas present. Well, the tides have turned :rotfl: and HE is now the "bread winner!" Lucky for me, he just told me he plans on treating me to a week at Disney in February as an anniversary gift. We will be staying at AKL and trying out the Segway Tour!
I can't wait! Now if only they would publish the 2007 packages so I can book it before he changes his mind...... :rolleyes1

You will have marvelous time at AKL...just make he books in one the Savannah View rooms. It's a bit pricey but well worth it when you can go back to your room and see giraffes and zebras right outside your patio! :maleficen

Congratulations on your upcoming trip and yes the AKL is very nice we visited some friends who were staying there and they also had the Savannah view you could just set out there for hours and watch all the different animals, But the Grass mounds are not sleeping zebras you had to be there :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter