I'm going to Disney Jail

bethsg

Mouseketeer
Just got off the phone, to check on some availability for all these great rates for Christmas... (of course my dh is saying I have no desire to go... ) but that doesn't stop me, and I am asking and giving codes, using a code of course an on line friend gives me of ***, for $84 per night at the Moderates... So, I give the code and they are able to give me that great rate, and then at the end.. the CM says.. so make sure you have your Postcard avail at check in, and you will need to call back and give the pin number from the postcard so we can put it on you reservation.... Ok.. I am going to Disney Jail for sure. And somehow, I am happy about it.:D :D

<font color=red> This DIS does not permit the posting of codes due to the fact that Disney issues these special rates to specific geographical areas or other specific criteria which do not apply to everyone. Thank you for your understanding</font color>

Do you by chance have annual passes? The great rates are available if you arrive by Dec. 25. By the way, we were in WDW recently thanks to a postcard we received in the mail, only I lost mine THE DAY BEFORE we left. I just found it last week under the sofa. I had called in a panic when I lost the card and was transferred to the hotel, and was told it was better to have it, but they wouldn't turn us away if I couldn't find it. Keep checking Mousesavers for d/c codes. Good luck!

That's why I DON'T put restricted postcard codes on MouseSavers.

There's a new code on my site that anyone can use. Why take a chance using someone else's postcard? They WILL catch you, because the pin code on the postcard is tied to the name and address on the card.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

I was just wondering if breakfast in Disney jail is a character meal -- and if so which characters attend??
:p :cool: :p

And you sentance would be a caged TTA car that you have to ride over and over again. If they really want to punish you, lock your kids in there with you!!!:earseek:

I don't know about jail, but they may make you pay full rack rate upon check-in if you are unable to show the postcard... Either that, or they may cancel your reservation entirely and you will be forced to drive around Orlando looking for suitable accomodations... Good Luck...

I wasn't suggesting that she use someone else's code, in fact, I missed that point entirely when I read the post. I misunderstood what was being said. I only meant to suggest that she check into the AP discount rates if she had that type of pass. Sorry.

I got the same postcard. When I asked should I bring it, he said yes. He also asked for my pin number as well. I also asked what would happen if my husband checked us in and the postcard is in my name only. He said as long as he could show ID with the address on the postcard, he would be fine since he was part of the household.

It's not worth cheating/deceiving by using someone elses postcard, or trying to. They could charge you full rack price. It's only $5 less than AP rate (I think) and $15 less than the code on Mary's site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter