I'm Not Really Harry Potter, But I AM the Rebel Spy! Oct 2016 TR *COMPLETE + New TR Link 8/6

We have watched the movie a ton, but listened to the soundtrack even more! All 4 of us love it. The hospital where I work has some really talented ER nurses, and they did an amazing job decorating the sliding glass doors of one of the trauma rooms.
Cool! I'm sure the kids love it!

We really loved this show! I was a huge fan of Dream Along With Mickey, and I tend to dislike change, but I thought this was a great change that they have made to the parks. I love that they change up the costuming and themeing some depending on the season as well. The songs were catchy, and of course it uses songs and characters from some of my favorite Disney movies, so that was an even bigger bonus.
We'll have to try to check that out. I always liked the old show, but we rarely ever caught it at a time that we'd see the whole thing start to finish.

This was the first of many times DS was called “Harry” or “Harry Potter” throughout the night, but he was always quick to correct them and say, “I’m not REALLY Harry Potter!” It was so cute how he wanted to make sure they didn’t mistake him for the REAL Harry, and he would also frequently let them know that he didn’t really wear glasses either. Sometimes he would even ask DH or I “Why does everyone keep calling me Harry?” It was so cute!
:rotfl2: I'm glad he still got some recognition there even though he wasn't one of the Disney characters.

Our plan worked, and we were finished with our priority meet by 7:10
Wow, that's great!

Cute Winnie the Pooh pictures. I can't blame DD for being a little hesitant at going up to the characters. Frankly, it surprises me when kids that young are completely comfortable at meet and greets. Some of them are just SO BIG compared to them!

I don't like change either, but from what I've seen of this show (only online and reviews, I've yet to see it in person) it seems like a good replacement. I do miss the "we're havin' a party, a castle party" song that I used to sing to DD and drive her nuts! :P

I've gone to two MSSHP and have only met Mickey in his Halloween costume. Maybe we didn't get the planning quite right, but the lines were always so long we just didn't want to spend the time. I think Pooh and the gang are pretty cute in their costumes though.

It truly is a good replacement, though RIP Dream Along With Mickey forever! I still love that show, and I have the whole show on my iPod and used to listen to it in the car with DS on the way to daycare almost every morning, so that's probably why I'm so partial to it. But the new show is pretty catchy and uses a lot of songs and characters from my favorite more recent movies, so it's all good in my opinion.

We never want to spend a large chunk of party time in line for anything, so we have always just picked our one meet we wanted to do and gotten it done first. The only time we misjudged was in 2015 with Minnie, Donald & Daisy...we should have gotten in line earlier than what we did. And it didn't help that was the one time out of three parties that it was a sold out night. We have always managed to sneak in a meet with Mickey too, although the first year we did the party in 2013 it was when Talking Mickey had just started, so while it was cool to meet talking Mickey, he wasn't in costume! That was a bit of a bummer, as for a party night, I'd have preferred a silent but dressed up for Halloween Mickey instead.

So far the party is going well! Your kids are so cute with the characters. Smart to have a game plan ahead of time. I just bought tickets to MVMCP. We went 6 years ago and spent way too much party time waiting in line for the 7 Dwarves. This time around I'm going in with a plan - or a tentative one anyway. Hope the rest of your night is fun!

We have had surprisingly good luck on our party nights, but I think it is because we set our expectations very low so we can usually accomplish more than what we set out to do. As much as the 7 Dwarfs meet would be fun, DS has had no interest, so we have avoided it. Same with Jack & Sally. DH is the only one of the 4 of us to have even seen Nightmare Before Christmas, so that eliminates two of the big "time suck" character meets from our plans. Hopefully you can get in everything you want to do at the Christmas party!

I think my take on the change from Dream Along with Mickey tot he new show is totally impacted by my emotional memories of Dream Along with Mickey - one particular memory of Olivia on her granddad's shoulders watching it (plus, tough to beat "gosh Minnie, you'll always be a princess to me!") ... so the new one doesn't have the same emotional punch to me - but it is a well put together show!

Definitely seems like your plan worked to get that meet in - 7:10 and done with you one priority meet? I'd say success!

This is a really cute picture and also reminds me of scale of the characters to kids ... like, if someone told me to go walk up to a 12 foot tall bear wearing a bee costume, I would probably be hesitant too

I agree, it doesn't have that "tug your heartstrings" moment that Dream Along did, and I have fond memories of watching it with DS too, so it was tough to see it go. But I really did enjoy the new show a whole lot, and I guess they can't keep everything around forever!?

It worked out so perfect! It's fun to see the characters dressed up, but I sure don't want to spend a big chunk of my limited party time in line either.

It really does put it all in perspective in that one photo! It now amazes me even more that DS loved the characters so much when he was that age and had absolutely no fear of them. They are so huge compared to a little toddler!

I love the pics of the castle show! We never got to see this on our last trip, so it will definitely be a priority for the next trip! I love the costumes!

Adorable pics with the Pooh Gang! So cute that DS kept correcting everyone!

The costumes were great, and they change seasonally I believe, so it's not always exactly the same show, which is pretty cool.

He was on a mission that night to make sure everyone knew he wasn't actually Harry Potter. lol

Cool! I'm sure the kids love it!

We'll have to try to check that out. I always liked the old show, but we rarely ever caught it at a time that we'd see the whole thing start to finish.

:rotfl2: I'm glad he still got some recognition there even though he wasn't one of the Disney characters.

Wow, that's great!

Oh, they definitely do! And we even got to visit it in person with DD, though not exactly how I wanted to get to see them in person... :scared:

With little ones, it really is hard to time something like that to where you can get a decent viewing spot but not have to wait so long for the show to start that they get antsy and lose interest. That's why we still haven't managed to see the Muppets show in Liberty Square yet.

He definitely got a lot of love from the CM's!

Cute Winnie the Pooh pictures. I can't blame DD for being a little hesitant at going up to the characters. Frankly, it surprises me when kids that young are completely comfortable at meet and greets. Some of them are just SO BIG compared to them!

I totally agree!! Seeing that picture made me realize how special and rare it was for DS to be completely enamored with the characters as young as he was on his first trip. They are just so huge compared to a little toddler. She didn't mind seeing them in line, and actually seemed to get rather excited when she saw Tigger, but once we got up close was a different story. Now that she actually recognizes some of the characters (mostly the Fab 5 but a few others too), I'm eager to see how she does with character meets in Disneyland. Guess we will find out in just a couple of days!

This update is coming to you from DH's aunt's house in northeastern Washington where we have been spending a few days with family and celebrating his grandmother's 80th birthday! Tomorrow, we will be on a plane to California for a week in Disneyland! Hopefully we are able to experience the new Guardians of the Galaxy attraction without having to wait 5+ hours in the standby line, and the park is not ridiculously crowded. Hopefully I remember to post some pictures on Instagram, so if you'd like to see what I post, I'm @disneymom1024 on IG. To celebrate the beginning of a new trip, I thought I'd finish up our MNSSHP night with 3 updates!

Day 4 Continued: Tuesday October 11

After a great meet with Winnie the Pooh & Friends, DH ran over to get photos of Madame Carlotta outside of the Haunted Mansion.

A peek at the candy they were giving out this year. Lots of peanut butter M&Ms and Dove chocolates, two of my favorites!!

After getting our candy bags pretty full, we made our way over to the parade route to stake out a spot for the first parade. DS made friends with the little girls sitting next to us because they were commenting on his costume, so they chatted about Harry Potter together while waiting for the parade to start. DD was getting a little fussy, but some bouncing and pacing with her in the carrier got her to sleep and she slept through the entire parade.

Finally, it was time for Boo to You to start!! Easily my favorite nighttime parade in WDW. The music is so catchy, and the floats are adorable.

October 2016 04-157
by disneymom1024, on Flickr

October 2016 04-159

October 2016 04-160

October 2016 04-161

October 2016 04-162

October 2016 04-163

October 2016 04-164

October 2016 04-166

October 2016 04-168

October 2016 04-169

October 2016 04-171

October 2016 04-173

October 2016 04-175

October 2016 04-176

October 2016 04-177

October 2016 04-178

October 2016 04-179

October 2016 04-180

October 2016 04-182

October 2016 04-183

October 2016 04-185

October 2016 04-187

October 2016 04-188

October 2016 04-189

October 2016 04-191

October 2016 04-192

October 2016 04-193

October 2016 04-194

October 2016 04-195
Continued in next post...

Reactions: DLo

Day 4 Continued: Tuesday October 11

October 2016 04-198

October 2016 04-199

October 2016 04-200

October 2016 04-201

October 2016 04-202

October 2016 04-204

October 2016 04-205

October 2016 04-206

October 2016 04-207

October 2016 04-208

October 2016 04-209

October 2016 04-210

October 2016 04-212

October 2016 04-214

October 2016 04-215

October 2016 04-217

October 2016 04-218

October 2016 04-219

October 2016 04-220

October 2016 04-222

October 2016 04-223

October 2016 04-226

October 2016 04-228
As we were getting ready to leave the parade route, I had to compliment the girl who had been standing near me and who had an amazing tattoo! It was the Corona sun with “You’re my new dream” written around it. It was beautiful!

Before getting a spot for Hallowishes, we decided to do some trick or treating. We made a plan to hit up the stops in Adventureland, cross the hub to hit Tomorrowland, then come back to get a spot for fireworks near the hub. Off to Adventureland!

One thing DH had been bummed to miss out on at our first party was getting to walk through the Tiki Room to trick or treat, so we headed there first.

There was a Photopass photographer outside of Pirates, so we stopped for a picture there. I was hoping it was one of the special party magic shots but it wasn’t.

While we were collecting our bags after taking the picture, a little boy maybe 4 or 5 years old with Down Syndrome came running up and started grabbing at DD’s feet yelling, “Baby! Baby!” No parents in sight. The photographer keeps asking him what his name is and where his parents are, but he had blinders on to everything but DD! I was simultaneously trying to stop him from grabbing her and waking her, and trying to see if I could locate any panicked looking parents nearby. After a couple of minutes of that, his parents thankfully located him with us and were nearly in tears. I’m sure that had to be so scary for them!! His mom even said, “I was looking for someone with a baby because he loves babies!” I was like, “Yeah, I can tell!” lol I’m glad it had a happy ending.

After trick or treating in Adventureland and hitting up some stops in Tomorrowland, we took two spins around on the PeopleMover.

After some relaxation time on the PeopleMover, we went over to the hub gardens and found a great spot to watch the fireworks just before Celebrate the Magic started.

Last edited:
Day 4 Continued: Tuesday October 11th

Then it was time for probably my absolute favorite part of the Halloween party…Hallowishes!!!

Once again, HalloWishes was a huge hit with the three of us awake to see it. Somehow, DD managed to sleep through the whole thing! I do love Wishes (RIP), but HalloWishes is truly incredible. Probably my favorite fireworks show in Disney World.

There was a mad rush of people out of the gardens once it was over, so we stayed put for a little while until it died down, and DS was dancing like a crazy man in the hub grass while we waited.

Once it seemed safe to move, we decided to move over to Main Street and get a Photopass picture done there.

DS even got to do a magic shot!

We took a walk through the Emporium to see if there was any party merchandise we wanted, and while in there DD woke up. I was glad she was pretty content instead of super fussy like she sometimes is when woken up unexpectedly.

Since she was up and we were right there, we decided to hurry over and check out the wait for Mickey in his Halloween costume. It was posted at only 20 minutes, so we got in line.

The CM told Mickey that the family in front of us was from Venezuela when it was their turn to meet him, and Mickey spoke to them in Spanish! It was super cute. Soon enough, it was our turn.

October 2016 04-252

October 2016 04-253
I love how DD is looking for Mickey in this one lol

October 2016 04-254

And a few Photopass versions…

When we came out, I think DH had hopes again this year of getting to watch the second parade on Main Street, but it was just too long before it would be getting all the way down to our end of the route and the kids were pretty tired. I did make a stop at the restrooms and got a glimpse of Nick Wilde & Judy Hopps when I came out.

Untitled
That’s one thing you miss by seeing the parade in Frontierland is the pre-parade fun.

It was about 11:30 by that point, so we decided to head out.

We did stop for one last Photopass picture before calling it a night.

Once back at the room, after some quick baths the kids went right to bed, as did we. It had been a really long day with the 8 am opening at MK and staying at the party until 11:30!

UP NEXT: Taking It Slow

Last edited:
Great parade photos! We're so excited to see the parade for the first time this August! And your Hallowishes pictures are beautiful. Your DH must use a tripod for fireworks pictures? Love that you caught a glimpse of Nick and Judy - we're big Zootopia fans in this household :) Your posts have made me infinitely more excited for our first MNSSHP this year!! :D

We were at the same Halloween party! The Boo to you parade is my favorite parade, I loved it. We had a good spot for the Hallow Wishes too. I love all your PP pictures and the magic shots. I didn't know Mickey is in a costume for the party, so cute! Your children looked so cute for the party in their costumes. Have a wonderful trip at Disneyland!

Sounds like a fun time at the party - one of these years we will have to get to one (kids before always seems very anti- villains so had no interest)

Sounds like a scary situation with that child - but glad it had a happy ending

Great story with the Mickey meet and greet!

Definitely seems like you earned a slow day the next day!

Fun reading about your party night! Love the HM pictures, Hallowishes and those in front of the train station. Your DS was a trooper to be going strong until 11:30. Having a slow day the next day I'm sure was much needed!

All of your pictures of the parade and Hallowishes were great! I can't ever get good shots of things like that, but yours are awesome! Looking forward to reading about more of your trip!

Sounds like a great time at the party! Love the parade pics and you got a great spot for Hallowishes! Such great pics with Mickey too, glad you got to meet him!

The characters seemed to be really embracing their roles in your parade pictures. I love how expressive some of them were.

Hallowishes is such a great fireworks show. It speaks a lot to how fantastic it is that I've only seen it once (6 years ago) and can still remember it vividly.

Talking Mickey looked pretty cool in his costume. Glad you were able to get in and see him fairly quick. DD's face from the carrier was priceless. She needed to know where that mouse was at!

A Tangled tattoo...that had to be pretty cool!

This update is coming to you from DH's aunt's house in northeastern Washington where we have been spending a few days with family and celebrating his grandmother's 80th birthday! Tomorrow, we will be on a plane to California for a week in Disneyland! Hopefully we are able to experience the new Guardians of the Galaxy attraction without having to wait 5+ hours in the standby line, and the park is not ridiculously crowded. Hopefully I remember to post some pictures on Instagram, so if you'd like to see what I post, I'm @disneymom1024 on IG. To celebrate the beginning of a new trip, I thought I'd finish up our MNSSHP night with 3 updates!
I've been enjoying following along with your trip. I don't tend to post much on social media outside of closed pages, but I've been following along with you and Dustin. Looks like you've been having a great time in Disneyland!

A peek at the candy they were giving out this year. Lots of peanut butter M&Ms and Dove chocolates, two of my favorites!!
Awesome! I love me some peanut butter M&Ms.

While we were collecting our bags after taking the picture, a little boy maybe 4 or 5 years old with Down Syndrome came running up and started grabbing at DS’s feet yelling, “Baby! Baby!” No parents in sight. The photographer keeps asking him what his name is and where his parents are, but he had blinder on to everything but DD! I was simultaneously trying to stop him from grabbing her and waking her, and trying to see if I could locate any panicked looking parents nearby. After a couple of minutes of that, his parents thankfully located him with us and were nearly in tears. I’m sure that had to be so scary for them!! His mom even said, “I was looking for someone with a baby because he loves babies!” I was like, “Yeah, I can tell!” lol I’m glad it had a happy ending.
Oh wow... definitely scary for all involved. I'm glad it turned out well.

The CM told Mickey that the family in front of us was from Venezuela when it was their turn to meet him, and Mickey spoke to them in Spanish! It was super cute.
That's a great touch. I hadn't really thought about it, but we don't have talking Mickey in our plans because we'll see him at so many meals... hmm...

Love all the Halloween party updates! I am so excited to finally go back this year (we went in 2011) - and Izzy is going to LOVE it, I'm sure.

I'd really love to meet Pooh and friends in costume too - so cute!

Scary about the lost little boy, but I'm glad he and his parents were reunited fairly soon.

I had no idea that Talking Mickey knew Spanish too. That is perfect, as Dug has been learning Spanish lately and just today was talking about how he needed to practice in actual conversations. Who knew Mickey could help him practice, haha.

Great parade photos! We're so excited to see the parade for the first time this August! And your Hallowishes pictures are beautiful. Your DH must use a tripod for fireworks pictures? Love that you caught a glimpse of Nick and Judy - we're big Zootopia fans in this household :) Your posts have made me infinitely more excited for our first MNSSHP this year!! :D

I really think you will love the parade! It's great in pictures but even better in person!! Yes, he does use a tripod for many of his nighttime shots and the fireworks.

We love Zootopia here too! It was fun to see Nick & Judy before the parade, I just wish they had a full M&G in WDW.

Hope you have so much fun at the party! We absolutely LOVE it. I'm trying to see how I can make a party happen when we go to Universal in the fall. lol It's going to be way too hard to be so close and know the parties are happening but not go to one.

We were at the same Halloween party! The Boo to you parade is my favorite parade, I loved it. We had a good spot for the Hallow Wishes too. I love all your PP pictures and the magic shots. I didn't know Mickey is in a costume for the party, so cute! Your children looked so cute for the party in their costumes. Have a wonderful trip at Disneyland!

Wasn't it such a great night?! I love the Halloween party!!

Sounds like a fun time at the party - one of these years we will have to get to one (kids before always seems very anti- villains so had no interest)

Sounds like a scary situation with that child - but glad it had a happy ending

Great story with the Mickey meet and greet!

Definitely seems like you earned a slow day the next day!

DS is not crazy about villains either, but I think there is enough that is not villain related to enjoy, plus he likes getting to wear his costume and trick or treat on another night in addition to Halloween.

It was frightening, especially because the child couldn't tell us anything like his name or his parents names.

Fun reading about your party night! Love the HM pictures, Hallowishes and those in front of the train station. Your DS was a trooper to be going strong until 11:30. Having a slow day the next day I'm sure was much needed!

I'm always nervous about how the kids will do with the late party nights, and so far they have always impressed me. Even DD waking up and being content is not always a guarantee, as sometimes she wakes up super cranky.

All of your pictures of the parade and Hallowishes were great! I can't ever get good shots of things like that, but yours are awesome! Looking forward to reading about more of your trip!

DH uses a tripod for most of his nighttime parade and fireworks shots to get ones that look so nice. His hard work is very much appreciated! lol

Sounds like a great time at the party! Love the parade pics and you got a great spot for Hallowishes! Such great pics with Mickey too, glad you got to meet him!

We have our go-to spots for the fireworks, and so far we have gotten pretty lucky to be able to snag it on party nights.

I was so glad we have been able to squeeze in a meet with Mickey at every party so far, and usually it's the last thing we do. It's become MNSSHP tradition!

The characters seemed to be really embracing their roles in your parade pictures. I love how expressive some of them were.

Hallowishes is such a great fireworks show. It speaks a lot to how fantastic it is that I've only seen it once (6 years ago) and can still remember it vividly.

Talking Mickey looked pretty cool in his costume. Glad you were able to get in and see him fairly quick. DD's face from the carrier was priceless. She needed to know where that mouse was at!

A Tangled tattoo...that had to be pretty cool!

I think they see DH's big camera and pose for him. He did get lots of great CM and character interaction this year.

Yes! It's the best fireworks I have seen in the parks, and I do love Wishes and the Summer Nightastic ones as well. But neither are as good as Hallowishes.

It was so funny! She was like, "I hear Mickey. Where are you keeping him?!"

It was beautiful. I don't think I'll ever get a tattoo myself, but if I was ever to do it, I would be tempted to get something similar.

I've been enjoying following along with your trip. I don't tend to post much on social media outside of closed pages, but I've been following along with you and Dustin. Looks like you've been having a great time in Disneyland!

Awesome! I love me some peanut butter M&Ms.

Oh wow... definitely scary for all involved. I'm glad it turned out well.

That's a great touch. I hadn't really thought about it, but we don't have talking Mickey in our plans because we'll see him at so many meals... hmm...

Thanks for following. We had a great time! Thankfully we took today off too to recuperate after such a long and exhausting trip.

They are heaven. I really can't control myself around PB M&Ms!

I was so glad the mom found him quickly. I'm sure the CM could have handled it, but it seemed like DD was keeping him interested enough that at least he was staying in the one spot, so I felt bad leaving. He could have taken off from the CM before his mom got there!

Talking Mickey can be a little awkward, but I don't think the kids notice. They think it's amazing.

Love all the Halloween party updates! I am so excited to finally go back this year (we went in 2011) - and Izzy is going to LOVE it, I'm sure.

I'd really love to meet Pooh and friends in costume too - so cute!

Scary about the lost little boy, but I'm glad he and his parents were reunited fairly soon.

I had no idea that Talking Mickey knew Spanish too. That is perfect, as Dug has been learning Spanish lately and just today was talking about how he needed to practice in actual conversations. Who knew Mickey could help him practice, haha.

I'm sure she will! It's such a fun night! I'm hoping we can add a night at the party onto our Universal-only trip. It will be hard to be so close and not go!

They are ADORABLE in costume! Really, all of the characters are. Donald in his pumpkin costume is so cute too.

I wonder how many other languages Mickey can speak?! Hearing him speak Spanish was so cute!

We are back from another AMAZING trip to Disneyland, and I can't wait to share it with you!! I am cracking the whip on DH to finish up editing our October photos so that he can start working on the photos from our most recent trip. Once I get it started, I'll post the link here. Now getting back to October, our next day was pretty short, so I'm posting the whole thing at once!

Day 5: Wednesday October 12th

Since we’d had a late night the night before at the Halloween party, we didn’t set any alarms this morning and decided to let the kids wake us up whenever they got up. They slept in until about 8:20 am, which would have been so much more appreciated had we been in bed before 1 am. Lol But we will take whatever sleeping in we can get! In addition to sleeping in, we also didn’t rush around to get ready and took our time having breakfast and getting dressed. So by the time we were ready to leave for Epcot, it was close to 10 am.

Getting there that late, it of course took us longer than normal to get into the park, but again, we weren’t in a hurry. I have in my notes that we actually missed our first FP so I rescheduled it for later, though I didn’t put what it was for and I surely don’t remember now 7 months later!

Oct 05-003
In the spirit of taking our time and not rushing from one thing to another, we also stopped to watch the Mobile Muppet Lab, which DS really loved and still talks about.

Oct 05-004

Oct 05-005

Oct 05-006

DH and DS had a FP for Test Track, so we headed over there to also pick up a rider swap for later.

I don’t have noted what DD and I did while they were riding, but it looks like she was just running around the showroom and lifting her shirt up. Lol

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
By the time the boys had finished riding, it was getting close to time for our Via Napoli lunch reservation, so we tucked the rider swap away and walked over there.

Oct 05-018

Halfway to the restaurant, DS realized he didn’t have his Magic Band on! DH had to haul butt back over there and luckily it had been found and turned in to a CM, so we got it back easily. It had come off in one of the vehicles when he was pretending to drive. I kept walking to the Italy pavilion with the kids to get us checked in for lunch. DH managed to get there right as they called us to our table.

DD was being a ham with the camera once we sat down.

Oct 05-021

Oct 05-022
Her “Hey, you’ve got food and I want some!” face

Oct 05-024

Oct 05-025

Oct 05-026

It was 12:45 when we finished up. DS wanted to take a picture in front of the bell tower, since on our July trip without kids, we had been FaceTiming him from that spot and he could pinpoint our location just by the bricks in the background.

Oct 05-027

We decided to head back to Test Track to use the rider swap, but not before stopping to see the trains in Germany.

Oct 05-028
DD fell asleep on the walk over.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
I have in my notes that since DD had fallen asleep, I stayed with her while DH and DS went on Test Track again, but I’m not sure how that happened since we had now used our FP and our rider swap. But there is indeed another ride photo, so I guess they did somehow?!

While they were riding, I pushed her through Mouse Gears and then stopped outside to watch the Jammitors who were now chefs because Food & Wine was happening, so I’m sure they had a different name for the season but I have no idea what it is.

Untitled

DD was up once they finished riding, so we walked over to the Land because I had a FP for Soarin’ ready to go, and we also wanted to grab a rider swap for later. While I went on Soarin’, DH took the kids on Living With the Land.

Once we were done with our rides, we swapped. I took DD on Living With the Land, and DH and DS went to ride Soarin’.

Oct 05-033

Oct 05-034

Oct 05-035

Day 5 Continued: Wednesday October 12th

I guess DD and I finished first because I have these shots of her in the exit area.

Untitled

Untitled

Once we were all back together again, we headed over to The Seas to use our Nemo FP+.

After the ride, we spent a little bit of time checking out the aquariums. I think the kids could do this forever if we let them.

There was a Photopass photographer out by the Nemo statue, so we stopped for a picture. I will just warn you, DS was COMPLETELY THRILLED by this, so brace yourselves for the enthusiasm to jump off the screen at you!!

Slap a Pascal on his arm and he lightened up a little.

Day 5 Continued: Wednesday October 12th

We headed to the front of the park to use our last FP+ for Spaceship Earth. This must have been the one I had booked earlier in the day and had moved to later, if I had to guess.

Oct 05-066 by disneymom1024, on Flickr

Oct 05-067

Oct 05-068

Oct 05-069
I can just hear the music from this scene in my head as soon as I see the pictures.

Oct 05-070

Oct 05-071

Oct 05-072
We did a little shopping in Mouse Gears because DS had some spending money from my parents, and he ended up buying a book on how to draw Disney characters. After a quick dinner at Electric Umbrella, we decided to call it an evening and head out of Epcot.

Oct 05-073

After a long day and late night the day before, we were happy to have an early evening to get the kids to bed at a decent time and have some time to throw in a load of laundry before bed too.

UP NEXT: Visiting the Hundred Acre Wood Again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter