I'm totally confused!

ladyeldi

Earning My Ears
:confused: I've found the price amounts for disney club members to purchase hopper passes. BUT- in the disney club material, it states that you cannot use the card to purchase tickets at the disney store. So---------My questions is-Where do you purchase them. Would like to get one annual and 8 4 day hoppers.

Thanks. I know someone has the knowledge.

ladyeldi
Diana
(Right now I'm the weakest link. Goodbye)

I think what it means is that you can't get the regular Disney Club discount on the park hopper tickets(or anything else very expensive) but you can still buy them at the Disney Store for the preset DC price which is a lesser discount.

We prefer to purchase hoppers at the resort and have them put on our room key cards. One less thing to keep track of, and if we don't use all the "days" we save it until next trip. Can also purchase them at the parks, but I wouldn't recommend this if it's a busy time of the year---- could be a long line. If you're not going for awhile and want to lock in the current ticket price, perhaps you do want to purchase them at the Disney Store or through AAA. The AP voucher you receive will have to be exchanged for the actual AP at the park.

I found the Disney Club material to be confusing too. But I bought my park hoppers yesterday at the Disney Store with my Disney Club discount.

Thanks guys. There is so much info to take in the first time you plan the trip. This will be our second trip to disney(my third, but that was 20 years ago). Trying to keep on a budget is challenging and fun.

Diana

Hubby and other relatives just don't understand how much fun hunting down a deal can be and then squeezing and pinching it until it screams for mercy!!!! Yoohoo!!! My kind of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter