I'm.........

It is the season :umbrella: But still hot! and now humid.
still raining......not monsoon rain, but normal rain. DD is loving it.....until she has to drive to work. AZ people do not know how to drive in the rain! :crazy:

I have a question for you guys. Don't know if you can help or not. If some of you wear glasses, do you have the crizal glass for them? And if so how do you like them?

I have a question for you guys. Don't know if you can help or not. If some of you wear glasses, do you have the crizal glass for them? And if so how do you like them?

Can't help.....only wear reading glasses from the dollar store.

No experience in our house with Crizal and that's with three glasses wearers. The ads sound wonderful but I'll bet the cost is way above regular glasses. I might spend the extra money if I worked outside alot or got my glasses very dirty on a regular basis.

No experience in our house with Crizal and that's with three glasses wearers. The ads sound wonderful but I'll bet the cost is way above regular glasses. I might spend the extra money if I worked outside alot or got my glasses very dirty on a regular basis.
Mine do get pretty dirty even though I am in most of the time. And I bet you are right they may be pretty expensive, so I just may go with regular glasses and get it with transitions. Thanks everyone!

I'm back to driving again!
I actually got out of the house yesterday for the first time since surgery. Two grandkids were getting baptized and didn't want to miss that, then oldest dd & I went to our favorite Mexican restaurant for lunch.
Grandson #4 is starting high school in two weeks and they are having a 4 day 'orientation' this week so I volunteered to take him and pick him up. Felt so nice to be out and about.

I'm back to driving again!
I actually got out of the house yesterday for the first time since surgery. Two grandkids were getting baptized and didn't want to miss that, then oldest dd & I went to our favorite Mexican restaurant for lunch.
Grandson #4 is starting high school in two weeks and they are having a 4 day 'orientation' this week so I volunteered to take him and pick him up. Felt so nice to be out and about.
I am so glad to hear you are up and about. It always feels good to outside!

I'm.......wondering if anyone here can give me some pointers or tips about BWV.....

Going to bed now. What would you like to know about BWV. We often stay there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!