I'm.........

I’m getting ready to enjoy my favorite show here, Christmas in the Smokies!

I'm done cleaning up after the family dinner.....don't have a Wed. dinner next week....Thursday instead :)

We’re heading out to find some Gingerbread House kits. Out DGSs Face timed us and asked if we could decorate some when they visited.

I am thrilled, because we bought kits and the houses are already standing! Just decorate, not build, and that’s better with Littles,

I'm about 60% done with shopping and walked down to the Mail Store to return a computer battery and mail a holiday ornament to a friend. Great excuse to get some exercise in 70 degree weather.

I can't wait to take pictures of decorated houses in our neighborhood this season; some do have their icicle lights up already but nothing else yet!

Our neighbors are going back to WDW over Thanksgiving for the first time in 15+ years. We spent about 20 minutes in the driveway today discussing the changes and I think they are well prepared; FPs and ADRs already set! Their military purchased PHs are only $120 for 4 days!

Hope you had a good time, Bobbi.

I'm having DGD spend the night tomorrow and then Sunday we're going to the zoo along with DGS and DD

Our Smokey Mountain vacation was excellent! We are home, unpacking and washing clothes.

Sounds like a good weekend, Meriweather!

Our Houston family arrives tomorrow.

Yay for the family arriving, Bobbi. Are they staying through Thanksgiving?

I'm going to get dressed and get my tea and watch some TV

They will be visiting cousins for actual Thanksgiving Day. We have had a family tragedy that our Houston family was not able to be here for. There’s a young cousin, 9, who can use some kid time, Friendship, and our Littles really like this boy, do not get to see him that often.
i
We with my sister will be hosting Coast Guard recruits who are in basic training. This is through Operation Fireside.

Our Smokey Mountain vacation was excellent! We are home, unpacking and washing clothes.

Sounds like a good weekend, Meriweather!

Our Houston family arrives tomorrow.

Glad your trip went well Bobbi! And now everyone is preparing for Thanksgiving it seems.

We had a lovely 2 inch snow last night and it does bring the holiday spirit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter