I'm.........

going to be early tonight, the last four frames of the pool were up against the wall, so the plastic really cooked on the metal....wife is up against the wall....does she cut the last four plastic rings and create new ones. The will not budge, truly vulcanized. I have thrown up my hands and quoted Rocky Babloia Cut!!!!

I'm already in my room ....too noisy. The kids are fighting. DS is playing loud video games. DIL went to bed an hour ago.

.....dancing in the street....the plastic loops that hold the pool up by metal frame have all been released from the 125 degree cooking heat here in yuma, the last 6 were up against the the brick wall, so the heat there was even more baking extreme, whereas shade loops were fairly easly. Give a round of applause to my wife , early up again this morning to not have to cut her pool plastic. she would work on the plastic, then I would come and hammer a bamboo back scratcher till tiny tears appeared, then she would use one those round window handlels for turning the shade, plus a shoe horn and large plastic rod for even movement. We are now on craigslist to help folks tear down above ground pools, Youtube perhaps, but I am an idiot when it comes to technology

.....dancing in the street....the plastic loops that hold the pool up by metal frame have all been released from the 125 degree cooking heat here in yuma, the last 6 were up against the the brick wall, so the heat there was even more baking extreme, whereas shade loops were fairly easly. Give a round of applause to my wife , early up again this morning to not have to cut her pool plastic. she would work on the plastic, then I would come and hammer a bamboo back scratcher till tiny tears appeared, then she would use one those round window handlels for turning the shade, plus a shoe horn and large plastic rod for even movement. We are now on craigslist to help folks tear down above ground pools, Youtube perhaps, but I am an idiot when it comes to technology
Yeah!

I'm wondering if I will go bonkers.....50 days till election and Joe and Don and Sally and kelly are a drag on fist fight on TV. Arizona up for grabs and the commercials are getting dirty and scary and strange and just slick with mud. Also looking up my 2.00 bag full of soft notions from goodwill. chest harness leash for a very small dog, $10.00, vera bradley zipper cosmetic purse, $8.00, old leather samsonite luggage tag, $3.00, anuschka bag with logo....$20.00 have to stop shopping at goodwill....what other money is sitting there....anyhow had to run to hardware store in 106 weather felt like 99 with windows rolled down to buy patches....if my wife is going to send me out in the heat, going to feed the goodwill addiction....HELP!!!🤷‍♂️

I am flexing my bicep muscle to see if grew bigger today.....I just moved 1,000 pounds of sand and wrestled a 10,000 pound elephant, oops...10,000 grams elephant pad, supposed to be barrier to protect bottom of pool.....no, stops vegetation growth, will not stop rocks. this time we used a smoother sand...I don't remember, but I guess I used desert wash sand last fall to build the pool, lots of pebbles in desert sand my new discovery. so water is running back into pool despite two divorce lawyers, three welfare checks by county sheriff and all the barking dogs and swuaking doves have left the neighborhood. INCONCEIVABLE !!!!!!!!!

I'm.....SERIOUSLY considering early retirement.
What I said on the other thread

Oh nooo....I mean good if it is an option, but I wish it would be because you are ready, not because you can’t take another day. I worked until I physically could not do it.

turnng on the bedroom air, setting out clothes for the 5:00 an alarm, spread a sheet over the recliner that I spend half the night on, turnng off the water to the 1/3 pool full, locking door, turning on dishwasher, turning off all the fans, eye drops and patch, night light in kitchen, kiss the wife goodnight, fill three glass of water as I have no salivia glands so sleeping is dry mouth, turning off the two air units....and saying goodnight...not sure how long my eye vision restriction will be for screen use here or TV.

I’m up and went outside to feed the birds and realize it‘s chilly. No hope for a pool day today.

High heat alert here tomorrow, but we're getting better.
DGS got to go in the pool at night with the lights on, he loved it.
Today is school baking day,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts