Imagineering Safety Vest

Tripscarcare

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where I could find an Imagineering Safety vest, I work in the Health and Safety industry. Would be a cool piece to frame up for an office. At least I think it would.... Assuming a tough find as you would want random people wearing them around.

Does anyone know where I could find an Imagineering Safety vest, I work in the Health and Safety industry. Would be a cool piece to frame up for an office. At least I think it would.... Assuming a tough find as you would want random people wearing them around.
My guess is you will likely only see those at auction houses that do the big Disney lots ~ often a long term CM or collector. You see a few of these sales a year. I doubt Disney will sell them to their 3rd party "thrift" shops for the reason you mention.

Sample ~

Van Eaton

Live Auctioneers

Was sold on eBay

Check out the Lakeland Antique Mall. Lots of Disney stuff there. I have seen several Imagineering hard hats as well as other cast member uniforms. We try to make trip over when we are down there, inventory turns over quite a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter