Impatient for CRT!

Eriboo3

Mouseketeer
Hi! I am just wondering if it's better for me to wait for an opening for breakfast at CRT til it gets closer??? This is my first time at Disney and I'm doing MK 11/15 and I'm growing so impatient! I continually check and have alerts set (so far 0) but I'm wondering if crt is the kind of place that people cancel last minute because you pay ahead?! Any insight? Just had to share my worries! Thanks!

I would check regularly & watch for your alerts. But "Yes" people do tend to cancel as the time grows closer.

Go follow the Nov 2017 canceled reservations thread and watch it along with using touringplans. I just canceled a CRT the other day (dinner, but you get the idea) and it's a popular one to post.

It is true what people say on these boards - your best luck will start at about 60 days out as people's plans firm up and payments are due. You can go search for reservations on dates 60ish days from now or less and you will see reservations open for places that are completely booked up for your dates right now. Between 180 and 60 days, you aren't going to see a ton of movement. Last time we were there, I had made a late decision to book Crystal Palace about 45 days out from arrival. I had a 3:10 reservation - not ideal for us, but searched the day before and was able to switch to 12:30. Bingo! I didn't know about TP then or I'm sure I could have snagged a better time earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter