Important: Boards will be down starting 11-27 evening

SueM in MN

combining the teacups with a roller coaster
Software Conversion - Boards Will Be Down Starting Friday Evening 11-27-04
From Webmaster Alex:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The board conversion is scheduled for next weekend. Expect the boards to go down friday evening and be down for a period of 24-48 hours. All private message storage will be cut back to 7 days so please save whatever you want to keep soon.
The new boards will have some great features and will be well worth the temporary pain of the downtime.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a reminder. The boards will be down for an upgrade.

Will all boards be down or just the disabilities? And is that Friday or Saturday 11/27?

Thanks Lene

Still can't find out if the water level will allow evcs on the boats the week of 12/1. Where can I find out about that?

All the boards - from Friday evening.
They'll be closed for 24-48 hours for software upgrades.

A CM who drives bus indicated on anothr post I read that the water levels right now at least, are OK for ecvs to go on the WL boats. That's right now, may will or maybe won't be OK for Dec 1, but I'm guessing it will be OK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter