Important message from the Tag Fairy

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
The Tag Fairy is very upset.

The Tag fairy contacted me tonite. They are very upset. They exist to bring joy and happiness and surprises to people.
They can't do that any more. The tag fairy has decided to go back to what made people happy.
They are going to surprise people, the way it was in the begining and the way it was meant to be. What that means is that if you ask for a tag you can expect not to get it. If you start clapping threads, begging threads, email, pm, instant message or telegram anyone...you can expect not to be tagged.
They ONLY way to be tagged is for the tag fairy to find you and surprise you.
Everyone should also realize that the tag fairy doesn't tag based on how popular you are. Usually it's a split second decision because something caught their eye.
The Tag fairy also asked me to say that they really hope everyone goes along with this. They really don't want to leave the Dis... but they may have to.... unless they can go back to bringing joy to people....

Please, for any of us who are pretty new to this board, like myself,
let me know exactly what the Tag Fairy is? It sound like it's great.
Thanks for the info.

Originally posted by music
Please, for any of us who are pretty new to this board, like myself,
let me know exactly what the Tag Fairy is? It sound like it's great.
Thanks for the info.
If you notice, under many people's names are colorful sayings. These have been added by the mischievious tag fairy. You never know when you'll be "tagged".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter