In a eastern fantasy turned western. Completed 10-17-19 Straight on till morning

Sad you didn’t get to play trivia.... this is a must do for us even though we never win.😪. The hosts of the game rally make it fun.

Sad you didn’t get to play trivia.... this is a must do for us even though we never win.😪. The hosts of the game rally make it fun.
Our local library does trivia and the girls love it. The week before we left they did a Disney theme and we won big a gift card to a local ice cream place! I don't think we would do well on the ship but thought it would be the first thing they wanted to do but they loved the midship detective and we did that and watched the Lion King instead.

When you went through security at MCO, did you have the bag of chocolates in your packed or carry on luggage? I'm asking because last time we flew out of there they were making everyone take any candy/gum/food out of any carry ins and put them in the trays to go through the scanners. We've never had to fo this at any other airports. I had already put our left over chocolates in a baggie in my purse, so didn't bother me. But there were a lot of people who were having to go through bags to find everything. I add appreciate them cautious, but it makes it take forever to get through security there. I also find it odd that all airports don't follow the same rules. We have a cruise coming up, so just wondering if they are still doing this. Sorry your last meal wasn't very good. They have a pork tenderloin dish that has always been really good at RC. That was a pretty small piece of pie. I love pie and would need at least 2. Glad you had a nice cruise.

When you went through security at MCO, did you have the bag of chocolates in your packed or carry on luggage? I'm asking because last time we flew out of there they were making everyone take any candy/gum/food out of any carry ins and put them in the trays to go through the scanners. We've never had to fo this at any other airports. I had already put our left over chocolates in a baggie in my purse, so didn't bother me. But there were a lot of people who were having to go through bags to find everything. I add appreciate them cautious, but it makes it take forever to get through security there. I also find it odd that all airports don't follow the same rules. We have a cruise coming up, so just wondering if they are still doing this. Sorry your last meal wasn't very good. They have a pork tenderloin dish that has always been really good at RC. That was a pretty small piece of pie. I love pie and would need at least 2. Glad you had a nice cruise.
Yes my bag got dinged because it had the bag of chocolate in it. On the way down I also had to take our food out at security but it was such a small airport we were the only ones going through security. I appreciate the thoroughness but a pain in the butt with kids. The pie was super small but that vanilla ice cream was really good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts