In less than three weeks...

...I'll be on a 747-400 flying over the North Atlantic on my way to the most fantastic place on Earth! I'm psyched!

I thought all the 747's were now with cargo companies. I didn't know they still had them for passenger service. Learn something new every day.

I thought all the 747's were now with cargo companies. I didn't know they still had them for passenger service. Learn something new every day.
I know British Airways still uses them, as does Virgin Atlantic, and as I believe Domo is from the UK, may be one one of those two airlines.

I know British Airways still uses them, as does Virgin Atlantic, and as I believe Domo is from the UK, may be one one of those two airlines.

I just did some reading to see if I remembered correctly and it looks like all of the US based passenger airlines are either done with them or will be by the end of the year. I hadn't considered the UK option. The only reason I even bring it up is that I've always wanted to fly on a 747 just once before they're gone. I thought my options were gone as well, but apparently they aren't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!