In Room dining

LCoulter

Whoah Mouse
We are staying at BLT and usually order breakfast in the room departure morning. Can we use dining credits?

Well, you don't have to order individual meals if you're willing to share - but the credit cost might include the delivery and service charges.

Your have to get that information elsewhere. I've never ordered room service at Disney.

We did it once at AKL but not breakfast. It was our last day and we just wanted to hang by the pool so we ordered "pool service". It was 2 credits, but we had them to use up anyway, and my daughter thought it was so cool because they put a fancy "private dining" sign on our table by the pool. We were on the deluxe plan so there were apps and desserts and all kinds of foods, it was fun to do once but don't know if I'd burn 2 credits on breakfast unless I had a lot left over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts