In your opinion what is the most UNDERrated thing in WDW?

ucfknight

Go Knights!
So the other thread has a long list of popular things at WDW that some people either don't like or just don't get.

What about the opposite? Is there anything at WDW that has lots of negative reviews that you love to do? Or is there some unsung ride or show that nobody ever mentions that is a "must do" for you and your family? Maybe some sweet treat from some out of the way shop that doesn't get raved about by everyone?

1) We love some of the fancier meals we've had at WDW, including some excellent special events during F&W and V&A. BUT, we also LOVE LTT and go there at least once every trip... often more. Simple food, to be sure, but SO tasty to us. Some seem to get down on it. Meh.

2) TTA / PeopleMover -- love it. Just love it. Lovely break in the day. :)

TTA / PeopleMover -- love it. Just love it. Lovely break in the day.

I was just going to reply to my own thread and say just that! The WEDway PeopleMover (which it will always be to me... why not honor Walt still?) is one of the few things we do every time we are at Magic Kingdom. Especially on crowded days when all of the paths in MK are wall to wall people, it is nice to get a 10 minute break to relax and glide above all the chaos. It used to be better when you could see more of Space Mountain instead of just darkness, but it is still a "must do".

The Carousel. From the time my daughter was very young even until today (she is 19), she has always loved carousels. We have ridden dozens all over the world. But the one in the MK is truly a marvel. Big. Beautiful. Always in great shape. And with Disney music playing on the calliope. It can easily be overlooked as "just a carousel" but in context, it is so much more compared to others. It is a family tradition for us to make that our last ride of the evening whenever we leave the MK which is usually as they are kicking people out of the park.

Gran Fiesta Tour!! It's hands down my favorite thing in Disney. Our family of 9 rode it over and over without getting off on Christmas Eve this year... until the sweet CM responded to our chant of "uno mas!" With "Sorry guys, the park is closed"

It's a treasured memory and will always be my favorite attraction!

I adore Spaceship Earth. I love the scent of Rome burning. I ride it multiple times each trip.

I also really like the boats--the Friendship boats across World Showcase lagoon, the small boats that run between MK and the Polynesian and Grand Floridian. My favorite of all is the boat between the Studios and Epcot especially at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter