INCREDIBLE Video from The DIS

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
I’ve been around a long time. What is linked below is quite honestly the most INCREDIBLE DIS video I’ve seen to date. The writing, narration, and video were impeccable. Congratulations to Marc, Alice, and The DIS for creating something so amazing. I’d love to see more of this moving forward especially at the Florida parks.

favorite line: "Like so many California personalities, you nipped, and tucked, and stayed relevant" :rotfl:

Very well done - amazing lighting they got on the film

The beginning when they talk about how the area related to California, I feel like Disney could have used that as so many people I know felt the area didn't fit the park

Very nicely done . . . the narration, the imagery and the relaxed tone of this video all works well together in synergy.

Fantastic video. The narration was a bit too over the top that it became distracting from the beautiful shots at times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter