Indianapolis Disney Meet Sat, Aug 29th - 8th Annual - All Welcome

Hi. the only other activity planned outside our Saturday Indy Disney Meet is a morning brunch. I don't have all the details yet, but it will be at a restaurant near the hotel with our room block. More to come on that soon. Perfect. How close ! It will be a pleasure to meet you.
Hi. The podcast recording will be at 5:30. It should last about an hour. The meet will be over at 7:00. See you there.

Hi...Just to be clear, there is not any events (dinner) set up for the Friday Aug. 28th correct? I would like to get the details of the morning brunch when you get that sorted as well. Still trying to see if we are going to come down from the Chicago suburbs. We booked a room in case, they are almost all gone. :eeyore::tigger:

Hi...Just to be clear, there is not any events (dinner) set up for the Friday Aug. 28th correct? I would like to get the details of the morning brunch when you get that sorted as well. Still trying to see if we are going to come down from the Chicago suburbs. We booked a room in case, they are almost all gone. :eeyore::tigger:
Hi
We are working on finalizing the details. They should be posted shortly.

Hey Everyone,
The details of our Sunday brunch with the Podcast Team are finalized.
The brunch buffet will be held on Sunday, August 30th at 10:00AM at Stone Creek Dining in the Hamilton Town Center mall.
The cost is $15 per adult and $7 for children 12 and under.
We'll have the entire restaurant to ourselves so there is plenty of seating available.
Let us know if you will attend and how many guests will be with you.
We hope to see you there.

Had a great (first) time at the event last year! Especially going as a solo (which was intimidating for all of 4 seconds), Aaron, you and the team did an amazing job to welcome me and everyone else! :thumbsup2 I had such an awesome time and I am looking forward to the event again this year!! :woohoo:

Unfortunately, I work on that Sunday (hooray for long day trips!), so I won't be able to stay overnight and join you and the team for breakfast. But I am looking forward to making the drive from St. Louis again to party with you and the team! I can't cook/bake to save my life, but I will swing by this gem of a cupcake store (http://www.sweethomecupcakes.net/) I found in town last year and pick up a couple dozen of those... to ummm... represent the Main Street Bakery... That counts as a restaurant, right? :laughing:

Can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks!

I tried to call tonight to get a room using the GKTW or Give Kids The World room block code but neither the 800# or the actual hotel know anything about this code... does anyone have any insight?

I can attest from our first time last year that Aaron puts on an amazing event. The games, the food (potluck, there was everything imaginable), and the prizes were all great fun. Our 3 have it on the calendar, though we can't make Sunday brunch. For out of towners, our DD11 just did a birthday sleepover at Cambria Suites and reports it as super nice, and she's a hotel snob

One more thing, DD11 will be pin trading so please bring pins and vinylmations to trade, and wear your ears.

I tried to call tonight to get a room using the GKTW or Give Kids The World room block code but neither the 800# or the actual hotel know anything about this code... does anyone have any insight?
Jodi,
The code should work. It is possible our room block is sold out so they removed it from the system. Another hotel suggestion would be the Courtyard by Marriott in Noblesville which is less than a mile from the site of the meet.

We are planning on attending again. There will be 5 of us this year. Still thinking of what to bring for dinner. Can't wait!

Are you excited about the new Star Wars themed lands announced for Disneyland and Walt Disney World ? So are we ! So excited, in fact, we are bringing Star Wars characters to this year's Indy Disney Meet.

[GALLERY=]image.jpg [/GALLERY]

My wife and I would like to come but she has a work meeting that will go until about noon at the latest. From Cincy, we can't get there until around 1:30 - 2pm. I assume that would be alright but thought I'd check. I think we'll be attending the brunch too.

Jimmy & Cassie Edwards and little Lydia too (17 months old).

My wife and I would like to come but she has a work meeting that will go until about noon at the latest. From Cincy, we can't get there until around 1:30 - 2pm. I assume that would be alright but thought I'd check. I think we'll be attending the brunch too.

Jimmy & Cassie Edwards and little Lydia too (17 months old).
Great ! The doors are open all day until 7:00PM. There will be food, fun, and entertainment throughout the meet. Come when you can and travel safely.

Great ! The doors are open all day until 7:00PM. There will be food, fun, and entertainment throughout the meet. Come when you can and travel safely.

Awesome. I'll let you know as soon as we make sure we're coming. What's the headcount so far anyway? Just curious.

Awesome. I'll let you know as soon as we make sure we're coming. What's the headcount so far anyway? Just curious.
We never really know for sure about our crowd. Last year we had over 225 people. It's hard to say if we'll have more or less than that this year.

We will be there. Probably 4 adults and 2 kids (5 and 8). Not sure what we are bringing yet.

Looks like my husband and I are going to come over from the Chicago suburbs. How do I know what type of dish to bring since it's close to the date now?

Looks like my husband and I are going to come over from the Chicago suburbs. How do I know what type of dish to bring since it's close to the date now?
We can always use hot dishes. We'll have outlets available in case you have a crock pot to keep things warm. There is a Wal-Mart and Meijer nearby in case you want to wait to buy food when you arrive.
See you in Saturday. Safe travels.

We can always use hot dishes. We'll have outlets available in case you have a crock pot to keep things warm. There is a Wal-Mart and Meijer nearby in case you want to wait to buy food when you arrive.
See you in Saturday. Safe travels.
I don't have a crock pot-or anything of that sort. (Just the two of us, we don't cook alot). Are there other things I could bring that are not hot dishes?

HI!! wow I almost missed this event. Been so busy that it slipped my mind, but I saw on FB last night.

DH and I will be there and we are bringing my Aunt.
I am for sure bringing cookies and will think of a hot dish too.

I don't have a crock pot-or anything of that sort. (Just the two of us, we don't cook alot). Are there other things I could bring that are not hot dishes?

People bring fried chicken, veggie trays, cheese and crackers, fruit and dip. lunch meat? Just about anything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!