Indy Refurb

I suppose since it probably won't be down as far as released in March, it is looking increasingly unlikely it will be open for our trip in April... :-(

I wonder what the chances are in them just waiting until the fall? Then they can be open for the ride anniversary, spring break and summer, close for refurb, and be back open for holiday...
I’ve wondered this too. They could take it down in the “summer” at the same time that Avengers Campus opens. Everyone would be distracted by the exciting new attractions in DCA, plus HM, Snow White, and the Carrousel presumably would back up, so the closure wouldn’t be felt as acutely in DL.

I wonder what the chances are in them just waiting until the fall? Then they can be open for the ride anniversary, spring break and summer, close for refurb, and be back open for holiday...

Oh I hope not! We're going for the first time in September....

I'm trying to decide between a June or July trip. I'm thinking late July is my best hope for Indy? Also, I wish they would announce this soon so I can plan!

Historically speaking how soon does Disney officially announce the refurbishment before implementing it?
My next trip is the last week of April and I hear this is a lengthy refurbishment coming for Indy but still no announcement.
Between this and Haunted Mansion and snow white all being down I darn near want to change the trip to a WDW trip....

The scrim (sp?) Is down at Snow White so maybe that will be back up soon? This will be my 3rd Disney trip between the two parks and I havent been on Haunted Mansion yet.

Historically speaking how soon does Disney officially announce the refurbishment before implementing it?
My next trip is the last week of April and I hear this is a lengthy refurbishment coming for Indy but still no announcement.
Between this and Haunted Mansion and snow white all being down I darn near want to change the trip to a WDW trip....
Join the April check in thread to keep up with any news and announcements for your trip dates.

Has there been any updated info as to when Indy will go under for refurbishment?

Thanks in advance for the help!

There has been no official announcement on the Indy rehab yet. With no actual knowledge my gut feeling says that Indy wont go down till after HM is back up. We are crossing fingers and toes that both Indy and HM are up and running for our May trip.

There has been no official announcement on the Indy rehab yet. With no actual knowledge my gut feeling says that Indy wont go down till after HM is back up. We are crossing fingers and toes that both Indy and HM are up and running for our May trip.

OMG right? Me too.

I assume there’s no more word on when it’s closing? They’re not working on it during the park closure are they? I’m looking into going in July and this will be a big factor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!