Info on Grosvenor rates!! FYI

choochoo

Earning My Ears
This is for anyone planning to stay at the Grosvenor.

I found a site hotelkingdom.com which gave me the hotel at $59 for all ten days. I thought this was a good deal until I saw others got it for $39/night. I wasn't sure if that was for only certain nights but I decided to try and find a better deal. After hours of searching the net I found a site called roombid.com. It basically has a set of hotels that you can bid on specifically, though choice is limited. I was unsure about the site since I had to give me credit card number etc. but I chose to just give it a try. Come to find out the site is legit.!! I got the hotel for $42 every night!!! Yippee I thought. So when I tried to cancel my reservations at hotelkingdom.com they have this policy where they will match any price you can get, in addition, if you already have a reservation with them they will take an additional $5 off!!! So looks like we'll be paying $37 for each of the ten nights we will be staying there!!

Sorry to ramble .... basically I just wanted to share my experience so that if anyone wanted to try and get a better deal for their stay then you might give these two sites a try!!

I hope this can help someone!!!

Cathy

Thanks for posting, you are a bargain hunter! I checked out the site, and I see Lake Buena Vista area also includes The Perrihouse BB, which I always wanted to stay at. Will keep it in mind for next trip.

woohoo you go Choo Choo!!!!!

What a deal you got for 10 whole days!!!!!

That has to be the deal of the century :D

Thanks for all the great info...

Choo choo-

I had never heard of either of these sites so I decided to check them out. When I went to roombid.com it said that there is a non-refundable $15.00 service fee if your rate is accepted. It seems that your rate was accepted with them, but then you re-booked with hotelkingdom?

did you avoid this fee?

Thanks for sharing,
Brenda

Unfortunately there are always those fees =( For us, since we are staying 10 nights the $22 savings per night definitely justified the fee. You are right though, the $15 fee is non-refundable. Thanks for pointing that out!!

Cathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter