INFO on # of characters at Minnie and Friend's CB

We went to Minnie’s CB on Tuesday (10-3-17) morning. In the past we have seen about ten or so characters. So this is what I was expecting.

Others here, have mentioned their disappointment with the number of (or lack of) characters when they have gone.

Tuesday, we saw Minnie on arrival. Then Hook, Tigger, Chip n’ Dale, FairyGodmother and Eeyore came to the table.

We kept our seats waiting for others to come. A CM asked if there was a problem and I said we were just waiting for the others to come by. The CM told me….. That, that was all for today. I asked where the others were and the CM said…. That mice Suzie, Perala, as well as Rafaki, Pooh and any others ONLY come out on the weekends.

Six character's is still a good number. However, had I known this I'd of booked for a weekend. We're here for a full week and I would have swapped StoreyTeller's day from Sat to Tue.

So Lesson Learned, for the most characters at a Minnie’s CB…

Book a weekend!

Geemo

DISCLAIMER – Info per CM in south solarium on October 3,2017.
I hope this information is helpful to those planning to attend Minnie's in the near future. I also hope it's true...

I think this is because it's off season. We visited on a weekday in June and saw a lot of characters.

We went earlier this month on a Tuesday and saw Minnie, Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Fairy Godmother, Rafiki, Chip & Dale. We saw Hook when we arrived but we never caught him. We asked before we left and were told that he and Rafiki don't get along, so Hook took off... We've been twice and we thought this last time was more relaxed and organized. Our first trip we really had to work to get their attention and get them to stop, which we thought was odd. We are going again in January and it will be interesting to see if the characters are less since it will be slower. On another note, I always see people saying they meet Max here and I am so jealous!! I hope we catch him some day!

On November 9 we saw: Minnie, Chip, Dale, Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, Hook, Fairy Godmother, Max and Rafiki. Pretty much the standard amount of characters we have always seen - sometimes there were one or two more, but that was the average.

On November 9 we saw: Minnie, Chip, Dale, Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, Hook, Fairy Godmother, Max and Rafiki. Pretty much the standard amount of characters we have always seen - sometimes there were one or two more, but that was the average.
November 9th was a Thursday
Thursday is an EE/MM day

I've read through and can't really see any type of trend...

Good luck

We see Max almost every time we are there and I feel sorry for the character because most kids have no idea who he is. Definitely gets the least amount of love.
Is this max as in max and goofy? Ooooo I hope so! My son loves the goofy movie. He actually calls is “max movie!”

We see Max almost every time we are there and I feel sorry for the character because most kids have no idea who he is. Definitely gets the least amount of love.

Yes! And I've never bothered to figure out who that tall fox is...

We went earlier this month on a Tuesday and saw Minnie, Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Fairy Godmother, Rafiki, Chip & Dale. We saw Hook when we arrived but we never caught him. We asked before we left and were told that he and Rafiki don't get along, so Hook took off... We've been twice and we thought this last time was more relaxed and organized. Our first trip we really had to work to get their attention and get them to stop, which we thought was odd. We are going again in January and it will be interesting to see if the characters are less since it will be slower. On another note, I always see people saying they meet Max here and I am so jealous!! I hope we catch him some day!
Weird! Not the Hook and Rafiki thing--we had an awesome time with them getting into it on our second breakfast there. But I have been assured, and experienced, every character coming by. And I have always seen Max there in our three breakfasts there since 2012. Good luck in January!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter