• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Info on Theme park view please

halld6479

DIS Veteran
I landed a reservation for the theme park view I would love any and all info on these rooms.

IMO the BLT TPV view is blown out of proportion. Yes you see the theme park, the fence, some back lot areas, the BLT parking lot, the roofs of buildings, and the top of the castle off in the distance.

It's not like you are so close that you are seeing inside the park and that is what comes to mind when the words theme park view are used. Originally it was labeled a Magic Kingdom View but complaints made Disney realize that MKV was really pushing it.

:earsboy: Bill

Bill laid out the facts really clear about what can be seen.

In my opinion, **the best thing about theme park view is that you can watch the fireworks from the privacy of your own balcony**. You can have the Wishes music piped in through a channel on the TV. If you don't plan on doing this, in my opinion, the room view is not necessarily important.

Yes, it's nice to be able to see the Castle and some of the park lit up at night, you can see the monorails going by. We were able to see the Water Pageant off in the distance in Seven Seas Lagoon. But, if we were not watching the fireworks, I would have just gotten a regular room, and then went upstairs. I think any DVC member staying on points at BLT can head up to TOTWL and watch the fireworks from there too.

Bill laid out the facts really clear about what can be seen.

In my opinion, **the best thing about theme park view is that you can watch the fireworks from the privacy of your own balcony**. You can have the Wishes music piped in through a channel on the TV. If you don't plan on doing this, in my opinion, the room view is not necessarily important.

Yes, it's nice to be able to see the Castle and some of the park lit up at night, you can see the monorails going by. We were able to see the Water Pageant off in the distance in Seven Seas Lagoon. But, if we were not watching the fireworks, I would have just gotten a regular room, and then went upstairs. I think any DVC member staying on points at BLT can head up to TOTWL and watch the fireworks from there too.

Here is a picture that I borrowed from the great wdrl:

DSCN5606_zps49a7d62b.jpg

Pretty much sums it up.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter