Inside Out on the Disney Channel

cinmell

DIS Veteran
Does anyone remember the show Inside Out that used to be on the Disney Channel a few years ago? Each week or episode it would focus on a park or attractions in the Disney parks. It was a fun way to see what was going on in the parks. I miss it!

I loved that show, too. It was a great way to learn about WDW & a get a monthly fix while waiting for the next trip! I wish I'd thought to tape them. Sure would be nice if the Disney Channel would bring it back on the air!

Every time I watched it I wanted to book a trip. That show was a great way to advertise for themselves, that's why I'm suprised it's no longer on.

I used to watch that show all the time - I loved it! Sure wish they'd bring it back - it's be so much better than almost all of the new shows they've got on now!

I loved the show. It was the best marketing tool I tihnk they had. I love WDW propaganda!!!

Is it just me or is every other commerical on a Disney one? It makes my girls scream with excitement. 125 more days to go!

Yes, let's get them to bring it back! I volunteer to host it! :teeth:

I loved that show too!!!!! I am suprised ne 1 even remembers it.

Cinmell, I remember seeing somewhere that they were runnig out of things to show.

If they started now they would have a lot of catching up to do. I think every thing that is or was new after the disney institute

Ditto for us ... I think it was on Tuesday nights. I have my children's picture take at the RainForest in Downtown Disney with the red head host ... I can't think of his name at the moment. I'll add my name to the list to bring it back !!!

My theory-- now that the Disney Channel caters mainly to the Skateboard generation, they realize few adults would be watching who would enjoy and get excited by Inside Out.
So now there's ZOOG Disney, etc etc.:(

I liked the show too.

I liked the original version. Single host (I don't remember his name) and he had a polka dotted couch. He was pretty funny.

The last version with a crew of two hosts/ one hostess which included George Forman IMO was informative but not as interesting.

There was a new show every month and it was repeated

(different times different days) a few times during the month. I used to get the Disney Channel magazine and the first thing I would do is check to see when the show was on LOL.

Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter