Inspired by vegetarian thread: No pork for us

Aisling

<font color=darkorchid>Where your mind goes, your
This may be pushing hospitality to the limit, but do you think it would be possible for a breakfast character meal to have beef sausages for my family instead of pork? I know some people have requested special dietary foods, and I hadn't really thought about doing this for us...we just don't eat the meat at the breakfasts, ie sausages, bacon. It's hard because when my kids see the sausages brought out, they want some, but I have to tell them we can't eat it because it's pork.
:(
I know it won't hurt to ask, but do you think I'd be asking too much, say at the Princess Breakfast to request beef sausages in advance?
What would you do?

No, it would not hurt to ask. The worst they are say in No.

During the PBS breakfast we just told them not to bring out any saugages. I didn't even think of seeing if they could have soy "saugage" for us. To be honest we had plenty with the other food! LOL

I would be very curious what they say if you ask about it.

DH and I don't eat beef or pork (just seafood and poultry), and usually just ask for breakfasts without the meat, or just push it to the side and don't eat it. Unless a restaurant specifically advertises turkey sausage, I would never even think to ask for it as a special request.

Not Disney, but Cracker Barrell's have started offering turkey sausage with breakfast.

Originally posted by Krissalee
DH and I don't eat beef or pork (just seafood and poultry)

I had heard there were people like you but assumed it was just an urban legend, hehe.

steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter