Instacart Beer and Wine Delivery

Hopefully

DIS Veteran
Good Day
I am trying to put together a Publix order that includes beer and wine for delivery by Instacart
When I choose a nearby Publix location and delivery and enter beer and wine I get a message that Beer and Wine is not available for delivery from this store.
I have tried 3 different locations
Has anyone had any success having beer and wine delivered by Instacart from a nearby Publix?
TIA

Yes, I've had alcohol delivered by Instacart from Publix several times at WDW. I never choose a location, I simply enter my resort address and I assume it automatically chooses the nearest location.

Not sure what you're doing wrong. I just went on the Publix website, clicked on Delivery, put in the address for SSR then put some beer in my cart and never got any type of message. We've been using them for a while now and always have beer and wine in our order. Never a problem.

Yes, I've had alcohol delivered by Instacart from Publix several times at WDW. I never choose a location, I simply enter my resort address and I assume it automatically chooses the nearest location.
Not sure what you're doing wrong. I just went on the Publix website, clicked on Delivery, put in the address for SSR then put some beer in my cart and never got any type of message. We've been using them for a while now and always have beer and wine in our order. Never a problem.
Thank you both. I don’t know what I was doing wrong ( I tried a few different times), but now it seems to be working fine

I'm at OKW now, and had Instacart delivery yesterday for the 4th time over 2 years. These have been my experiences:

1st time--driver left entire order, including alcohol, at Bell Services. No notification until after order was dropped off. Never checked ID.

2nd time--driver called upon arrival at resort, as requested, and delivered directly to room (including cases of water). BUT he omitted alcohol, said Publix doesn't sell alcohol before 9:00am. Had I known that I would have selected a later delivery slot.

3rd time--driver said she could not come to our building at OKW, we had to hustle to Bell Services to meet her. She scanned my drivers license before handing over alcohol. Had BS drive us back to room.

4th time--driver called upon arrival and delivered to our building at OKW. Never asked for ID.

The 4th scenario, yesterday's, was ideal. We normally stay at OKW or SSR, so delivery to our building makes a big difference. Instacart charges a service fee, plus of course we tip the driver. I prefer not to add a fee + tip to Bell Services on top of that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!