instant pot/air fryer ??

disneyred

DIS Veteran
hello. I dont own either hence I am posting where I know many knowledgeable people are !
holidays are coming around the corner and looking for a xmas gift for a special person, I have read up on instant pots and airfryers, I dont own
either (yes, i must be behind the times).... is there a machine that can do both ... or do I need to decide one or the other ??
thanks for all input.... what is your fav??

I don’t have one (I have 2 Instapots and a separate air fryer) but I’ve read really good things about the Ninja Foodi

I love my instant pot and use it usually multiple times per week - soups, stews. pot roasts, shredded chicken and pork for BBQ, tacos or salads, rice, mini egg cassaroles, etc. I bought the instant pot air fryer lid for my instant pot - and I really regret that purchase. Never use it, and it is huge (so storing it is a problem)! And it doesn't work as well as a regular air fryer (which I owned before and gave to a friend).
So instant pot = 10, instant pot air fryer lid = 3.

I have them both. I love using my Instapot for stews, sauces, and soups. It cuts the cooking time more than half.

if you like short cook foods- fried chicken that’s almost crispy, wings, fries, chips. This is the equipment for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!