INTEREST THREAD: Magic Kingdom Swap Grps listed SIGN UP Jan 10

I've been lurking this swap since it was posted, wasn't planning on joining but if this swap offers pp or title+pp....I'll surely be sucked in for just a few groups :)

I need a sign up buddy since I will most likely be at a doctors appt at the time this opens up.

I added the requirements to the OP. I have decided to go with title and one element.

I will have to start a new thread for sign ups as I forgot to leave some blank posts. I will put the thread up on Monday night, but please do not post until you see "OPEN" in the title.

Can Stickles be used for title words? Since it adds texture/dimension to what would be flat lettering. Does it also count as a decorative element or would I need to add another decorative element to my titles? I just want to make sure I am clear on the requirements for lettering since I haven't done a swap in quite a while and am a little rusty. Thanks so much!

Can Stickles be used for title words? Since it adds texture/dimension to what would be flat lettering. Does it also count as a decorative element or would I need to add another decorative element to my titles? I just want to make sure I am clear on the requirements for lettering since I haven't done a swap in quite a while and am a little rusty. Thanks so much!

Stickles are an acceptable embellishment. I used it a lot on my recent holiday swap. You would still need two layers though. So letters with and shadow, or welded words with a shadow, or 2 layer printed topper, and then stickles on either of these 3 is acceptable.

Please let me know if I didn't quite answer your question.

Thanks for getting an answer to me so quickly. I will probably end up doing sticker letters and outlining them with the Stickles and adding other decorative elements.

As for the paper layers on the topper and the elements, it's the title layer/main layer on top and then 2 additional layers of paper, correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter