International Programmer Podcast

wishspirit

When you wish upon a star!
Dear Corey,

Love the show, but want to know when you are going to do the international programme podcast, as it is something I would LOVE to do (I know Pete will be shouting at the screen 'Why? Oh why??' but its something I think I will regret if I never do, and prove to myself I can be an individual person.

Anywho, can you please tell we when you will be broadcasting such valuable information to us Dis lovers over the pond (or even further).

Thanks again and send all my love to the podcast team

Kate

p.s. when is pete gonna get that international line set up? I want to call in :)

I'm curious as well. Does the International CP program involve non-US citizens coming over here to work, or US citizens going overseas (or both)? I think it would be a dream come true for DD to be able to live in France for a year or two...or course, she's only 14, so we've got awhile to do our research.

I'm curious as well. Does the International CP program involve non-US citizens coming over here to work, or US citizens going overseas (or both)? I think it would be a dream come true for DD to be able to live in France for a year or two...or course, she's only 14, so we've got awhile to do our research.

The International CP is for non-US citizens to go over to work in the US

Yes, I wish to participate in the program next summer after my first year of university.

perfect! i'm planning to participate next year in my second summer of university :)

You never know, we could be working in a tea shop together....

I'll probably do this segment in the upcoming weeks, but it really depends on what we already have lined up. A friend of mine is a recruiter for the International Programs and I’d really like to get her on the show to discuss some of the details.

If you want to work in your country’s pavilion at Epcot, you’ll need to apply for the Cultural Representative Program (Food and Beverage, Attractions, or Merchandise). Food & Beverage can be a tipped position. You do not have to be a college student to participate in this program.

perfect! i'm planning to participate next year in my second summer of university :)

You never know, we could be working in a tea shop together....

You never know, not sure what position I would do though. I would do merchandise since I'm trying to get a job at the local disney store for the summer this year so I have the experience but after hearing about Corey's experience with a flat mate, I don't know now!

I did wonder if you could apply for a musicans role, like in the Animal Kingdom parade or the brass band since I play percussion and drums.

oh exciting! Sounds great Corey!

I would love to understand the difference between the programmes, cause i would love to work with guests say in merchandising or at a hotel or even on parade control. Just do something really different for while :)

Will be on guard every tuesday for a while now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter