Internet access without AOL

moocow35

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Hi,

I hope someone out there can help me with this question. The last 3 cruises we have taken on Disney, we had an AOL account and could log on to our account there at the internet cafe. We have since dumped AOL and have cable modem access and I wonder how I can communicate with the outside world without AOL? (ie: sending emails to friends and relatives)

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me:teeth:

Robin ºOº

Who is your ISP/Cable modem provider? Most of them have a way to access your email from a web page using your login ID and password.

You can also set up a temporary e-mail account on the ship that you can use to send / receive all of your e-mails. It's obviously a different address than your usual one, but it will work.
As moocow35 said, your ISP should have web access to your e-mail account. I've never seen a broadband service that didn't offer it.

All I had to do with our cable company was call them and find out what to enter for their address then it asks for my e-mail and password. I can check my e-mail this way from work or any other computer. Your's should have the same thing I would think.;)

Our cable internet provider added this feature only a short time ago. I don't know if they all have it.

Both DH & I have yahoo accounts (free) that we use for most of our email anyway. The benefit is that you can check it any place there is an internet connection :) I also have an account that I use for ordering stuff online. It cuts down on the spam at my "real" account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter