OlaftheSnowman

Disney obsessed and LOVING IT!!!!!!
Has any one else seen this?

Disney characters are in other movies such as
1. Boo in Toy Story 3
2. Wendy in TinkerBell
3. Nemo toy in Monsters INC..

Am I wrong???:confused3

Let me Know if you have seen any other ones.
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disney does this a lot.

1. Belle can be seen in a crowd scene in The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

2. Boo also has Jessie doll in Monsters Inc.

3. Rapunzel and Eugene can be seen in Frozen.

4. I think one of Lilo's toys is from another Disney movie (or maybe it's a drawing).

5. In Hercules, he's getting his picture painted while wearing a lion skin that looks like
Scar.

6. In Aladdin, Genie morphs into Pinocchio and gets his hand nipped by Sebastian.

And I wouldn't call it intertwined; I'd call it an inside joke.

Thanks!! im going to look for some more I have also heard that Andy's mom was Jessies original Owner in toy story

Here's a scene from the Pixar short Partysaurus Rex. See anything familiar about the toilet seat cover?

Partysaurus-2_810x454.jpg

thank you surferdave for that image it does show a good point

isnt it also weird that in MI Sulley is in the bathroom for a while

yeah pixar is known to put tons of easter eggs in their movies. just google "pixar easter eggs" and you'll see plenty

p.s. sorry i'm still new to this forum and i'm not allowed to post any link.

Disney does this a lot.

1. Belle can be seen in a crowd scene in The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

2. Boo also has Jessie doll in Monsters Inc.

3. Rapunzel and Eugene can be seen in Frozen.

4. I think one of Lilo's toys is from another Disney movie (or maybe it's a drawing).

5. In Hercules, he's getting his picture painted while wearing a lion skin that looks like
Scar.

6. In Aladdin, Genie morphs into Pinocchio and gets his hand nipped by Sebastian.

And I wouldn't call it intertwined; I'd call it an inside joke.

1. In the same scene where you see Belle in Hunchback you can also see the Magic Carpet from Aladdin (being carried around on someone's shoulder) as well as Pumbaa (being carried by two chefs). It's difficult to see here but it will give you an idea of where it is in the movie at least: http://c4.likes-media.com/img/d26e3b1fddc79f8477bae492be6ef673.600x.jpg

2. Pixar will often hide a clue as to their next movie in their current movie, hence the Nemo doll in Monster's Inc. If you rewatch Up, there's a scene when the house is first taking off and it goes past a small girl's window. If you look in front of her bed in the shadows, by the head of the bed, is Lotso from Toy Story 3. Also, in Finding Nemo, there are some Toy Story toys in the dentist office's toy chest. ALSO also, in the credits of finding nemo, there's a Mike Wazowski cameo. ALSO ALSO also, the Pizza Planet truck is in every pixar movie (even Brave) except for the Incredibles. Or at least it hasn't been found in that movie so far.

3. There are rumors that Anna and Rapunzel are cousins, and that the wedding her parents were traveling to when they died was Rapunzel and Eugene's, but this is unconfirmed, like the Andy's mom story.

4. Lilo has a stuffed Dumbo on her easel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter