Interview Questions

I’ve had people come in with a list of questions but only one write out the answers. I’d be fine if more people took notes.

I know you will do great, Footballmouse:hug:I would have a few questions in mind. Write down brief notes should you need to do so.

I don't mind someone bringing in questions or making notes as they go. Just as long as the keep up with the cadence of the interview. Don't stop and force awkward silence. Also, make sure to not bring up a question from your list that we've already gone over in the interview. That shows me you weren't paying attention.
I always end the interview with two things. First, tell me about yourself. Last, do you have any questions for me.

I'm definitely in the notes camp!

I'm sure the manager doesn't go into meetings without an agenda. Why would they expect you to?

Just yesterday I participated on an interview panel. Granted it was a virtual interview. None of the candidates took any notes. But I did. And I certainly would not have any issues with candidates or panelists taking notes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter