Interview The Person Below You!

Not a proper holiday as such, but still a trip away. We will be at Disneyland Paris for the inaugural Run Disney event and I will run the 5K.

What is the furthest away from home you have ever been?

When I went to Vegas

What was the last book you read?

Unfortunately I have no time to read at the moment. I am putting in some crazy hours at work and whatever little free time I have, I use for my trip report.

What is your favourite non-Disney character?

Friday, someones leaving do.

Most recent movie you saw at the cinema?

Normally it is something chocolate-y, but at the moment I'm really into key lime pie.

When you were little, what did you want to go when you grew up?

I wanted to play in an orchestra (my lack of musical ability didn't come into it!)

What is your favourite snack food?

No idea! Haha... last minute . com I am with food.

Did you watch a) England game b)game of thrones season final c)both or d) none

I was nearly 3 and had to sit in the pram with my brother. I remember being cross!

Which Disney character do you look like?

Right now Sully but I do need to restart my diet :hyper2:

Black or white pepper??

Just realised it would be a pair I had when I was in my 20s, they were black stilettos with a sparkly bow on the front and silver heels. I'd bought them in the London sales and loved wearing them clubbing (those were the days! ;) ) as they were comfy too! One of the heels broke when we were walking home on New Years Eve and we still had a mile or so to go and no chance of a taxi so DH broke the other one so I didn't have to walk barefoot. :sad:

Are you watching the Olympics opening ceremony?

I watched all of the Olympics and really enjoyed it.

Have you ever won a sports trophy?

Um...I think I came first in a race at sports day in middle school, that was the highlight of my sporting exploits!

What is your favourite Disney parks snack?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!