Invent an Attraction!!

pianoronni37

Time has a way of changing things...
If you could invent an attraction, based on ANY Disney film, what would it be?

I've always had an idea for an Alice in Wonderland roller coaster - first taking us down the rabbit hole, then putting us in a room full of very very small then very very large things, to make us feel big then small.... then through a keyhole...
dancing on the petals of flowers and the finale would be running from the Queen of Hearts through a croquet game - the whole time riding on a "smoking" caterpillar!

This could be a fun one, guys... :dance3:

If you could invent an attraction, based on ANY Disney film, what would it be?

I've always had an idea for an Alice in Wonderland roller coaster - first taking us down the rabbit hole, then putting us in a room full of very very small then very very large things, to make us feel big then small.... then through a keyhole...
dancing on the petals of flowers and the finale would be running from the Queen of Hearts through a croquet game - the whole time riding on a "smoking" caterpillar!

This could be a fun one, guys... :dance3:

I like that idea!! :thumbsup2

I also think that it'd be cool to have an indoor, villain-themed rollercoaster attraction that is similar to Space Mountain.

I'll try to think of a few more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter