IOA discounts???

There is a coupon in the Entertainment book for either script bucks or a few dollars off a Universal ticket.

I've seen this term before. What exactly are "Script Bucks" in Universal and what exactly do they entitle you to? Anything in the park? Food?

AAA is offering 3 day passes for the price of 2. The charge is 85.00 (including tax). I am not sure of the expiration date of the tickets- mine did not have an expiration date on it, but I have heard that it is until the end of December 2002.

if you charged your ticket to your discover card you got three days for the price of 2. probably the best deal going outside of the annual pass

cheshire kitty, have you checked the Universal Studios website. they currently have 3 day passes for about $95 which is great!!

Universal Script Bucks are offered as coupons in (some) entertainment books.

Script bucks dont get you a ticket discount but are good for food and merchandise in the parks. This offer is not valid with any other discount program.

I am unsure if there are any other offers for script bucks other than the entertainemnt book. Hope this helps:)

1-Valid for $4 script bucks with purchase of adult ticket or $3 kid ticket (one day pass)

2-Valid for $7 script bucks adults, $ 5 kid (2day pass)

3-Valid for $10 script bucks adult, $8 kid (3 day pass)

*present certificate at time of purchase
one certificate valid for up to 6 addmissions during one park visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter