Ireland - adding nights on at the end of the trip?

Wonders10

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

Haven't booked anything, but my mom and I are very interested in the Ireland family vacation for next summer. I have family in Galway that I would love to visit since I'm in Ireland. So we thought we would add on 2-3 nights at the end. Has anyone done this? Would I still be able to have airport transfers back to the airport? Are there choices in hotel? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks! :goodvibes

Hi Shannon!
My husband and I are planning on taking the Ireland trip next year too!
From what I read online, it seems that you're able to still get airport transfers as long as you're staying at either the first hotel, or the last (depending on which side of the trip you want to extend.)
We're thinking about coming in a day or two early so as long as we stay at the first hotel we should be okay.
But like I said, I'm not talking from experience - just from what I read on the website.

You would have to stay at the last hotel ABD is at to get the transfer. But that would be wonderful as the castle is beautiful. I wish we had stayed one more day there! it would be pricey but definitely worth it.

If you stayed at another hotel it would not be a big deal because Shannon airport is 10 minutes away, so I don't think the transfer would be too expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter