Ireland with young children?

Disneylovingmomof2

DIS Veteran
Hi all! Haven’t posted here before but am hoping for some insight...
Does anyone have any experience traveling to Ireland with young children (mine are specifically two and six years old)?
There’s a potential of an upcoming trip this summer, but extended family would also be there and many of them are staying for longer durations (1-2 months), renting what sounds like some kind of bed and breakfast sort of accommodation. I’m assuming everyone will rent cars. I don’t know what kind of daily itineraries they will have planned especially since some of them are going to be there for a while...
I would love to go to Ireland but I’m not sure I’d get the full experience with a two year old in tow (thinking about naps, diaper changes, having to go to bed early, etc.)
Would this be a trip that we’d get full benefit from or would it be better to wait until kids are 5&9 or 6&10 age range?

I live in Cork ( South of the country )

You will have No Problem with your children.

...... Diapers = Nappies

Remember we use Metric weights & measures .

And $1 .15 = € 1 euro
l
Also Remember to BUY Travel Adaptors Plugs ( We use 3 pin Flat _ _ )

You will need 2 Travel seats for the children

Yes we Do have McDonalds & KFC ( But Not in every Town )

Do you know where you are staying ?

I can give you some good advice if you need it

Keep me informed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter