Irish Dancing daughter top 15 in contest

Chrisem

Earning My Ears
My almost 11-year-old daughter is an Irish Dancer. She entered a contest on Irish Dancing Magazine for their "Design a Dream Dress Competition". She's no where near Top vote but is in the running for top 15. This would get her a free, one-year subscription to their magazine. I'm not "big" on social media and was trying to think of how I could help her. And then I thought "Fellow Disney People"!! Anyway, you don't have to register an email or anything to vote. All you have to do is go on their website -just google "Irish Dancing Magazine". The top banner will say "Design a Dream Dress". She should be on Page 5 if you scroll through all entries. Her name is "Emily Sta.."and she has the white and black poppy dress. All you have to do is click on the red heart icon. You can vote once ever 24 hours for the next three weeks. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm so excited for her as she's probably in 9th place so far!!

On a side note, hoping to return to Disney next year! It's been over a year and we're jonesing.. lol. Still haven't seen Avatar...also excited for Toys Story and the new Star Wars!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts