Iron On Paper??

hallie615

<font color=teal>I'm a bad cook because I never ha
Does anyone know if Michaels or AC MOORE sell iron on paper?? :confused3
If they do sell it has anyone used it? :confused3 I'd like to give it a try this weekend. I am the least creative person I know, so I need all the help I can get. I have been looking at everyones designs for some time now and just wanted to let everyone know how wonderful they all are. As soon as I get some paper I am gonna give it a try and make some shirts for our up comming trip in Sept. So wish me luck I need all the help I can get. I might need to PM someone to send me a design cause my being computer helpless I am having a hard time with the pictures on regular paper let alone when I have to do it for real on iron on paper :confused3

They both sell it -

the paper is not the best - but definately buy the dark paper if you get it -the design will last much longer!!!

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions

I can't answer your question but Walmart has the Avery iron-on in my area. That has worked well for me.

thanks for the quick reply, I keep seeing that some people buy paper on ebay. Is there a certain brand you guys get?? I may try and get to Walmart this weekend to try their paper sice you have had good results with it. I just don't want to spend time and money on everything and have the shirts peel or crack cause I bought bad paper.

Most important, do NOT use any kind of fabric softener when washing or drying them. That seems to be the primary reason (other than bad paper) that people complain about the designs cracking & peeling. I also wash and dry mine inside out as the directions call for and immediately take them out of the washer & dryer when they are done. I think there is a link to where Kate (Julia & Nicks Mom) buys her paper on ebay. Let me see if I can find it for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter