Is 5 too young for a rock concert?

Is 5 years old too young for a Boon Jovi concert?

• Yes - 5 Years old is too young

• No - 5 years is old enough

Results are only viewable after voting.
No way, no how could I imagine taking my 5 yo to a rock concert.

Because:
1. It ain't the $5 movie ticket to get in...you are talking blowing another $100 on ONE ticket.
2. I think it's way too long to sustain a 5 year olds attention (and I work with them too!).
3. I think the things your child may see/hear when his/her attention is waining are going to be things you wouldn't want them to see/hear at the age of 5.
4. I think the crowds are too much for a 5 year old.
5. I think we are asking kids to grow up too fast these days anyway, why contribute to that?

Not to metion the pot smoke floating around

So what did you decide and how did it go? I’m in the predicament now. My daughter, Jovi, is 6. We typically do front row or pit but opted to do first row in the stands so she can see (even if she has to sit). I have 10 days to change my mind. These definitely weren’t $100 tickets 😬 but I mean, she’s Jovi. I’d hate to wait too long for her to see her namesake!!!

You named your kid after Bon Jovi?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!