Is AK Burgers and Sundaes being discontinued?

TravelandLeisure

Mouseketeer
We want to eat here on our upcoming December trip, but I notice it’s not available to book past November 16. Any idea if it’s being cancelled, or do they only load days a little at a time?

I thought I had heard on one of the Dis Vlogs that it was temporary - I know it has been stated that it's not longer on their menus. ( At least as of last week )

For awhile they were loading like 6 weeks or so at a time. I think it's safe to assume that it is discontinued. Really sad, wanted to do it for our December trip.

That’s too bad if it’s cancelled. It doesn’t seem like they gave it much time to catch on. I see the Pizzafari Family- style is still going on. Is that any good? We wanted to try something different than our usual Flame Tree BBQ (already doing Satu’li for lunch).

Anyone noticed that some upcoming days are blue? Specifically from 11/20 to 1/4? Maybe they are going to loading times in soon? I just tried to make a reservation and no tables available.

Thanks for the tip that reservations opened again! Was able to book an early dinner for party of 5 on Dec. 19. Does anyone know if the Dig Site Sundaes & Gourmet burgers deal is on the QS DP? I thought it was but when I booked it there was a slash sign. I couldn't tell if its the QS DP or just for the refillable mug.

Is that any good?

We thought it was good. We did the Burgers thing as well.

Its not amazing and can't comment on pricing as we did the meal plan this last time and it was QS credits.

It is a ton of food and they will bring you out as much as you want when we did it.

We just booked for Jan 4. Is it price per person like a buffet or can you split a burger with another person in your party?

I didn't know anything about this meal until reading this discussion. So yay thankyou, I have booked for Thur 19th Dec also. And the reservation confirmation says that it is 1 quick service credit, so seems like a really good deal.

I've been stalking the website for an early December reservation and figured I was out of luck for them keeping it. So happy to see it was extended and was able to get an ADR. :cloud9:

I saw this come up to be able to book. Is it just another quick service take reservations or is it something special?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter