Is AK Burgers and Sundaes being discontinued?

I saw this come up to be able to book. Is it just another quick service take reservations or is it something special?
You do a quick service order but they seat you at a table and bring your food similar to BOG breakfast. I had the chicken sandwich and onion rings and it was really delic. The kids meals come out in sand pails with shovels that you get to take home. The ice cream is real ice cream not soft serve and there are many toppings to choose from including different kinds of Mickey sprinkles. Also there are dinosaur stencils and crayons at the table with white paper tablecloths for everyone to draw on. I would definitely do again.

We did it in October. It’s CS. You can order whatever you want. Splitting a burger is fine. You will get a ticket for one ice cream for every meal ordered. My kids thought it was great! It’s a great use of a CS credit if you are on the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!