Is alcohol included on the dining plan at Tusker House?

Mcert01

Mouseketeer
I have started planning our trip in 2022 with our grand daughter and Tusker House is on the agenda. As part of researching whether to use the dining plan I have seen information that seems to indicate alcohol isn't included with lunch and dinner. I was under the impression that the dining plan includes 1 alcoholic or specialty beverage. Can anyone confirm that alcohol and specialty drinks are included at Tusker House? If not, are there other restaurants that serve alcohol which do not include it in the dining plan?

Thanks for your help!

All dining meal credits include one beverage, that can be alcoholic or a soft drink, or a specialty beverage. At QS i’ll get a beer or cocktail, and a cup of water. At TS i’ll get a cocktail & a cup of water. If i want a soda, i’ll pay out of pocket.

All dining meal credits include one beverage, that can be alcoholic or a soft drink, or a specialty beverage. At QS i’ll get a beer or cocktail, and a cup of water. At TS i’ll get a cocktail & a cup of water. If i want a soda, i’ll pay out of pocket.
Thanks! That's what I thought.

I'm feeling pretty silly. I figured it out. If you pay out of pocket alcohol isn't included, so the site I was on is correct when they listed the price of the meal as not including alcohol. Of course this doesn't apply to the dining plan. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!