Is Anyone Else Having Trouble Logging into DVC Website?

Yesterday I tried booking 1 bed at BR that was open. Got most of the booking done and hit continue and a page came up saying "they are working on it" check back. Never got the the page that wants you to read the rules and check mark it.
Anyway I went back on again and my 1 bedroom BR was booked without finishing the last page. GO FIGURE.

Just now today I went in to check if I really got it booked and it really worked and it (1 bed)was still there. I then went in to see what rooms are available again and here comes that page again (were working on it, check back). I decided to just hit the back button and the site came back to the next page for for checking availability, GO FIGURE AGAIN.

WOW!! hope they get this working right.

Forgot to mention, ON my page with all my ressies the BR 1 bedroom I booked last night
shows this

October 13, 2018 - March 5, 2019
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge

So for 34 points I get about 144 nights at Boulder Ridge 1 bed room. CAN'T BEAT THAT, THANK YOU DVC

Last edited:
I have the same issue with the login page continually refreshing. Same issue in Internet Explorer, Edge, and Chrome. Disabling pop-up blocker doesn't help either. Been this way since the website updates. They need to fix this!

For a couple of days now, every time I try to log into the DVC website, the screen keeps switching from the screen where you sign in back to the "you're almost there" screen. Is anyone else having this problem? :badpc: Thanks for any help you can give me!
I’m new to DIS boards and Just closed on a Beach Club contract. I don’t know how to start a new question. However I was wondering if this is common? I just got my letter from DVC saying welcome home and to log in to the website. However they did NOT tell me my membership number or ID number or what ever I need to login. When I called they told me I purchased resale call them to get my number. So I emailed my agent. I got an instant reply of I’m out of the office email contact these people if you have questions. So waiting a day for their response I had to start calling and leaving voicemails. They called back and said they only have the contract number not any membership numbers DVC has that. So now I call DVC back and they tell me I have to wait for Monday to talk to anyone about that. It’s just frustrating going through the whole process and not being able to officially login! This has really been the only stumbling block so far. I thought the process moved quickly really. When they estimated this phase should take 2-3 weeks it would only take one if that. Every step when smoother and faster than average. To be held up at the finish line like this has thrown all my patience out the window lol! Has anyone else had problems like this ?
Thank You for any response. And Yes the website was slow and doing that for me also when I was trying to login to answer your question finally.

I have the same issue with the login page continually refreshing. Same issue in Internet Explorer, Edge, and Chrome. Disabling pop-up blocker doesn't help either. Been this way since the website updates. They need to fix this!

I’ve had this for weeks, in different browsers on different devices (Macs, PCs, & iPads) - all doing the same thing. Cycling at the log in screen a quick flash of the window that says “you’re almos there!” (Mind you -I’ve not entered anything) and it pops back to the log in. I never enter anything, yet it will stay stuck in this perpetual loop for hours until I close the page. In every browser, on every device.

I called member services. ITs answer to me was “There is no issue with the website. Try clearing your cache.” When I had told them I’d already done all that, as well as try multiple browsers, no blockers, and devices all with the same outcome, their response was “There is nothing wrong with the website, if you can’t log in you will have to call into member services.”

They weren’t even willing to acknowledge the existing issues they had posted a message about on the site regarding updating reservations!

website is up for me... able to login see everything.. am using Chrome.

I know I get the continues loop if I try using Firefox, try using Chrome, it is the browser that Disney IT suggests.

I couldn’t get in using FireFox or Safari. I was able to access the site using Chrome. I think the answer is cookies. I’ve never used Chrome before, therefore no cookies were in place. I almost always use Safari, and rarely FireFox, but since I had cookies there on those browsers I couldn’t enter the website. I hate this.

All browsers should be available for utilization on the website we pay for with our dues. This is a major inconvenience.

Unfortunately, deleting the cookies has no effect on the problem. At least not for me. IE 11 works fairly well (not completely), but Edge won't even let me log in.

Have had this problem for weeks now. In 5 years of using Safari and logging into DVC site, NEVER had a problem. NOW a problem. I have deleted Cache, and etc to no avail. The only solution to the problem is to go to Chrome. My IT friend says Chrome uses a LOT of battery power and is terrible. HOPE they get this fixed soon... It stinks!!

Had this problem on 8/2 - when I was trying to register for the Princess Race. Firefox worked, Chrome didn't. Of course, any time I'm logging on to do nothing but poke around, no problems but if I need it to work at a specific time it's just balloons.

Yesterday I tried booking 1 bed at BR that was open. Got most of the booking done and hit continue and a page came up saying "they are working on it" check back. Never got the the page that wants you to read the rules and check mark it.
Anyway I went back on again and my 1 bedroom BR was booked without finishing the last page. GO FIGURE.

Just now today I went in to check if I really got it booked and it really worked and it (1 bed)was still there. I then went in to see what rooms are available again and here comes that page again (were working on it, check back). I decided to just hit the back button and the site came back to the next page for for checking availability, GO FIGURE AGAIN.

WOW!! hope they get this working right.

Forgot to mention, ON my page with all my ressies the BR 1 bedroom I booked last night
shows this

October 13, 2018 - March 5, 2019
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge

So for 34 points I get about 144 nights at Boulder Ridge 1 bed room. CAN'T BEAT THAT, THANK YOU DVC

Ok this just happened to me too. Reservation sept 14 to November 1 for 15 points. It’s suppose to be oct 31 to nov. 1. Did this clear up on its own or did you have to call.

Thanks for the suggestions, but I've now disabled pop-ups for the DVC website, and I've cleared all my cookies - even the flash cookies. I've still got the same problem. Up until a short time ago I never had this problem, and it only occurs on the DVC site. Any other ideas?? :confused3

You are not alone. Constantly I can't get into the site. I've also done what you've said. (I use Chrome). Occasionally if I wait a couple of hours, I can get it as I did today. Sometimes I can actually get in via Edge (which I don't like). But the last few times, neither browser works. Very, very frustrating.

For a couple of days now, every time I try to log into the DVC website, the screen keeps switching from the screen where you sign in back to the "you're almost there" screen. Is anyone else having this problem? :badpc: Thanks for any help you can give me!
I'm having the same issues

I get in, but cannot add Magical Express! Submit is not highlighted, and nothing is missing.

I'm getting the "you're almost there" circling the drain right now. Frustrating.

eta: in the chrome browser, up on the address line, click the lock, then click on the cookies link and remove all the cookies. That worked for me, I refreshed and got in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter