Is anyone elses RV/TT Disney themed?

diznylnd

The Happiest place on Earth!
We have some Disney stickers, personalized plates, etc on our Travel trailer. I thought it would be fun to see if anyone else has a Disney Camper? I would love to see pics of other disney campers. We love to take a little Disney with us wherever we go..:thumbsup2
Have a great day!

Ours is Toy Story themed inside. It's not that we are into Toy Story all that much, it just sort of happened that way. I started with a Woody beanie and things just kept getting added to the collection. We have beanies and stuffed Woody, Jesse, Bullseye, Buzz all over the inside shelves. Next I think I'll get some green men.

Can't see them in this pic but i have 4 Disney license plates under the bumper and now have the tire cover that has prematurely faded
DSC00478.JPG

I think the best I've seen at the fort is a Newell often parked in the 400 loop (401 or 402), they have a hidden mickey in their paint scheme, The front of the coach say "HeadQuartes" with the Q having mickey ears.

That sounds really cool I'll have to check that out next time we go. I really have a difficult time finding Hidden Mickeys hopefully I get that one! Our FW is a working Disney Project we have a Fort Wilderness door matt, a Fort Wilderness Blanket with Chip & Dale roasting Marshmallows and 2 Fort Wilderness License plate tags. You can say I'm Disney Crazy and thats ok I've heard it before. I like to have a little Disney with me!!

Disney Campers said:
Can't see them in this pic but i have 4 Disney license plates under the bumper and now have the tire cover that has prematurely faded
DSC00478.JPG

I didnt think our tire cover was holding up very well either.
I try to keep the cover on our trailer when we arent using it and the back faces North when its parked, even then its not holding up well.

Scott

My TT is completely disney. My bedroom is in tinkerbell, DD bunk are is princess, with princess wall decals, and border. The rest of the TT is done in the Mouse himself.

MickeyFlirt said:
My TT is completely disney. My bedroom is in tinkerbell, DD bunk are is princess, with princess wall decals, and border. The rest of the TT is done in the Mouse himself.

That sounds really cute. Here is a pic of my DD6 bunk.
IMG_1875.jpg

Casper2.jpg

Our couch with our Disney cruise Blanket

I have one bed that is done in minnie mouse, I hope to do more before our trip to the fort, and then when I get there I plan on buying alot of things for our tt. i hope more people post pictures, I love to see them.

We have the tire cover...and as mentioned..it is hard to keep it nice. We have been seasonal for the last three seasons..and I only put it on when we are at the trailer..and even still I have to wipe it down all the time. Seems the rain water really stains the white unless you get to it right away. We have the one that has Mickey with the Walking stick on a basically white background. It is a bit more colorful though than the origianal with the musket..although that is one to have! I have noticed on another post they offer a new tire cover that has a black background..wondering if that holds up a bit better. We also know of someone who uses the tire cover as a table cover on a small round table..thought that was a good idea. We don't have anything Disney inside the trailer..but I am getting some good ideas now that I've read this thread! Thanks. :thumbsup2

The inside of our TT in completely Disney. We bought a very old TT and my DH gutted it out. We have so much fun with it. We looked at buying a new TT this year but I couldn't bear to not have my completely crazy disnyfied custom TT. I have never taken pictures of the inside. I will have to do that someday.

Neat pictures. I'll have to take some of ours and post. Ours is themed in a combination of tropical escape and Animal Kingdom. I.E. it has a jungle Mickey and Palm Tree theme going on with a dash of Jimmy Buffet thrown in.

We have a TT that I decorated inside with pictures and a clock with Mickey Mouse on them, a Mickey Mouse cookie jar that for the counter top, and a small quilt that I made with all Disney themed fabric hanging on the bedroom wall. On our next trip I want to pick up a tire cover. I'm always looking for ways to add The Mouse to the TT in tasteful ways.

Disney Campers, are Mickey and Minnie on the back of your RV decals? Where did you get them?

Disney Campers, are Mickey and Minnie on the back of your RV decals? Where did you get them?

Those have been on for probably 4 years, bought them at K-Mart in the wall paper section, the kit had a whole sheet of Disney decals for decorating a child room, could not resist putting them on the back of the trailer, they have held up quite nicely

I just got my tt this past weekend. I started the transformation this afternoon. I mounted and framed some of my favorite disney post cards
(I have a collection... don't ask why) and put in a few other items. I will post some pics this weekend.

We saw a spare tire cover and stickers online which we are planning to purchase.

:teacher:

We've just started theming ours. For our trip in 2 weeks, DW and I have a "budget" just for theming the RV. In Marketplace, there is a really neat store across from the Pantry that has really cool disney themed stuff; plates, cups, utensils, towels, sheets... all kinds of neat upscale things. We're as excited about our shopping spree as the vacation itself. We always said when we get an RV we'll outfit it at that store... and soon, here we go!!!! :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay:

Can anyone tell me where I can get a Mickey Mouse spare tire cover? My wife just bought a new Jeep and I'd really like to get one for her. It's the only thing that I can't seem to find. I've tried e-bay many times also. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter