Is anyone elses RV/TT Disney themed?

Thanx. I just saw that one and bid on it. It's not perfect and it's not Disney but it'll work. I'm also a huge Nightmare before Christmas fan and found a hitch plug with Jack Skellington on it so it worked out well for both of us.

Ours came from the Settlement Trading Post at FW. You could call there directly and see if one is available..perhaps they will ship it to you.

Ours came from the Settlement Trading Post at FortWilderness. You could call there directly and see if one is available..perhaps they will ship it to you.

Sorry I don't have a picture to post, but when we tow our CRV behind our Winnebago we always put big (4 foot) Mickey and Minnie figures in the front seats of the Honda. It looks like they are driving the CRV. When people pass us they often point and wave, so I guess they enjoy seeing Mickey and Minnie on vacation. When we camp, regardless of where we go, we put Mickey and Minnie and the same size figures of Tigger, Pooh, and Eeyore on the dashboard of the Winnebago. It never fails that people passing by slow down or stop and point. We had a ranger in a state park in Maryland come up to the campsite last summer and mention that she remembered us from the previous year by the stuffed Disney figures. It really is a universal theme for a lot of people.

HuckFinn said:
Sorry I don't have a picture to post, but when we tow our CRV behind our Winnebago we always put big (4 foot) Mickey and Minnie figures in the front seats of the Honda. It looks like they are driving the CRV. When people pass us they often point and wave, so I guess they enjoy seeing Mickey and Minnie on vacation. When we camp, regardless of where we go, we put Mickey and Minnie and the same size figures of Tigger, Pooh, and Eeyore on the dashboard of the Winnebago. It never fails that people passing by slow down or stop and point. We had a ranger in a state park in Maryland come up to the campsite last summer and mention that she remembered us from the previous year by the stuffed Disney figures. It really is a universal theme for a lot of people.

That's so neat when people remember you because of the decorations! It must be pretty funny to see Disney characters driving the tow car. LOL :rotfl2:

My dd would love to see that! We love it when we see other Disney lovers on the road!

We have a few things for outside - my husband took 1 10" round christmas light and 2 6" round christmas lights and made a Mickey to hang from the awning. I made chair covers from Walt Disney World fabric for our lawn chairs. Inside, we have Mickey Mouse sheets, towels, silverware, papertowel holder, napkin holder, placemats, throws, a clock, rugs and soap dispensers and Mickey, Minnie and Goofy plushes for the front window. :banana:

I can honestly say that after having a TT for right at a year now, it has NEVER crossed my mind to "decorate" it! And I have never thought of using a WDW theme at all!! Something to think about......thanks! (But I'm not sure my husband would agree!)

Don't feel bad Michelle, we've had our TT for 4 years now and other than the Mickey tire cover and the "been there, done that, going back" bumper sticker we haven't decorated ours either! I guess it just never occurred to me. But now... watch out! LOL!

We have added to our arsenal of Disney decor. We purchased two strings of Mickey Christmas lights on our trip a couple of weeks ago at the DTD Christmas store that are inside/outside. They are about 2" in diameter for the head and about 1" in dia. for the ears and each is a different color. We will hang them from our awning. We also purchased a Disney picture frame for the interior to add to the inside theme.

t_=12030249

Okay... I wish that I could figure out how to post some pictures. If you want to see some pictures of my TT send me or post your e-mail address and I will send then to you via sanpfish invitation.

The pictures are great and it can give you some good ideas on personalizing your TT.

cookiebrito said:
Okay... I wish that I could figure out how to post some pictures. If you want to see some pictures of my TT send me or post your e-mail address and I will send then to you via sanpfish invitation.

The pictures are great and it can give you some good ideas on personalizing your TT.

I'd LOVE to see your pics! Here's my email:

MMLong3996@aol.com

I have been looking for the TT tire cover for years. I went to the Meadows Trading post and they said they do not carry them anymore. They said they were looking for a new manufacturer. I even emailed Disney and got the same response. That was 2 years ago. If anybody else has a suggestion please let me know. Right now I just have the doormat as well. Can't wait to decorate it more!

Found it! thank you all for your help!!!

Well my wife has plans for her new tent trailer she is making Mickey and donald and goofy and minnie and pluto curtains for her new home on wheels LOL. We allready have some WDW stickers on it and a fer other things to come.

We just picked up our TT on Monday! It is very late 1980's and my husband commented on the way home that something has to be done to update it. I cann't wait to start the transformation............ :woohoo: I love this thread!

cookiebrito said:

you can open a free account with photobucket and then put the images on the site by pasting the image url in these
Hope this helps. I would love to see pics!

Kirsty

pjadtl said:
I have been looking for the TT tire cover for years. I went to the Meadows Trading post and they said they do not carry them anymore. They said they were looking for a new manufacturer. I even emailed Disney and got the same response. That was 2 years ago. If anybody else has a suggesstion please let me know. Right now I just have the doormat as well. Can't wait to decorate it more!
Also- Can anybody tell me how to cut and past my ticker correctly? It just comes out with the code below but I can't see it??

My DH ordered me a tire cover for my bday last week by callling the WDW merchandise #. We have a TT and ordered the 28x8. I just put it on and it fits great. Here is a pic. We will probably never get to camp there in our own TT since we are in CA. But I had to have a Disney theme tire cover. We are going to try to shop at the Fort after our Disney cruise this Sept.

Hope this helps you to order one.
please pm me with any questions.

TireCover003.jpg

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but does anyone know of any other sites where they will even do custom tire covers with "Disney" anything on them? I too have a Jeep Liberty and would just love to have one with anything Disney on it. I searched EBay, but have only come up with the Fort Wilderness one. I also emailed Disney Merchandising-seems incredible to pay $59 and have to wait 20 days! Here's the information they sent me for anyone out there interesed in the Fort Wilderness version: :rotfl2:

Tire Cover-FW Tire Cover 16500060 $50.00
28 inches or 31 inches

Regular ground shipping and handling within the continental United
States is according to the following schedule. Delivery dates refer to
merchandise that is in stock:

Merchandise Value Shipping Charges

$0. - $24.99 = $8.95 Ground(approx) 20 Business Days
= $18.95 FedEx (approx) 7 Business Days
= $22.95 FedEx (approx) 5 Business Days

$25 - $99.99 = $10.95 Ground(approx) 20 Business Days
= $20.95 FedEx (approx) 7 Business Days
= $24.95 FedEx (approx) 5 Business Days

$100.00 plus = $15.95 Ground(approx) 20 Business Days
= $25.95 FedEx (approx) 7 Business Days
= $29.95 FedEx (approx) 5 Business Days

fyi, I just check the DisneyShopping site and found the Mickey hitch covers on clearance for $9.99 and a steering wheel cover also. I had gotten both of these for hubby for Christmas and he loves them. Too bad, I had to pay full price! I know this is not about customizing a TT, but it will help to customize your tow vehicle. We now proudly display our love of Mickey and Disney every time we take the truck out without our camper attached. Hope this will be of help to those who want the hitch cover.

cookiebrito said:

Would love for you to email me the pictures at bridget@atlantic.net

I am currently in the process of making our camper Disney themed. Our bunk area is also in princess for DD, my kitchen in Mickey, I am going to order the MIckey comforter and sheet sets for the bedroom. I still have a ways to go but I'm getting there. I will post picture later, I will have to take them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts