Is anyone having a difficult time logging onto Member Services?

Finally able to sign in again. Didn't try till late afternoon, so not sure when problem was corrected. Had hoped one of my wait lists might come thru while I was not able to sign in---no such luck.
Still waiting for some pixiedust: pixiedust:

I was the exact opposite. My Disney.com is an email, and dvc a username as well, but when they linked them, they both are the email now. My old DVC handle no longer works. I don't really care, as long as I can log in. I will have to check the MDE to see if it recognizes me as DVC.

When you go to MDE, and go to your profile and open it, it should list DVC as an affiliation if you are linked.

My Disney.com account user name was an email. My DVC account was a user name.

I was having problems getting them to link, so I was told by tech support that I needed to change the Disney.com one to be the same as my DVC one.

This fixed it for me. Now both accounts are linked and My Disney Experience recognizes me as a DVC member and allowed me to purchase an AP online, which is no longer an option on the DVC site.

Ok..that is what mine are, Disney is an e-mail, DVC, not. It will be better for them to be the same. Can DVC help me change to the e-mail log in?

Bobbi

Made a reservation on 2/14 through dvcmember.com. Was able to get in for a couple more days then nothing since Sunday but the username error message. Tried member services to no avail. Today I went to the MDE site and tried to log in with my email address (wasn't sure I had an account but tried it with a standard password) and that got me in to that site. It didn't find my reservation so I linked it manually then had to re-add my guest's info. Then tried dvc and it works fine now.

I probably should start a new thread, but I am confused on how those of us with 2 DVC log-ins are going to merge everything into MDE.

I always used 2 different DVC log-in names to access our 3 different memberships with 2 different set of names on the deeds. I then used my email as my log-in to disney.com.

I really have not spent much time on MDE, but apparently enough to somehow get one of the DVC log-ins linked to it because out of curiosity I was just successful logging on to DVC with my email. But only one membership is accessed.

Anyone with more than one DVC log-in get this figured out?

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter