Is clothing required on your verandah?

Neptune's Fork

DIS Veteran
Strange question I know, but I was just watching the PC sailaways and when the Carnival Magic went by there was a guy on his room balcony holding a drink wearing only his birthday suit (did anyone catch that, almost midship, a little forward, the camera cut away quick). I just looked at an old Navigator verandah rules and it only talks about smoking and throwing things overboard. I mean I guess it is part of your own private room, but didn't expect that.

that's funny (the guy on the carnival magic)..
i didn't notice him...

now that i think about it, isn't there a 100 mile up club so to speak regarding verandahs?

that's funny (the guy on the carnival magic)..
i didn't notice him...

now that i think about it, isn't there a 100 mile up club so to speak regarding verandahs?

It was kind of funny because the camera zoomed in on the people and was slowly going down the side then when hit that guy it quickly moved away. I guess the people at Fishlips got a show.

The time you decide to get naked would be the time that your neighbors decide to peek around the veranda divider!

That is up to the other party if they so feel the need to intrude or watch people having sex on the verandah.

Well, you would give the staff in the bridge quite a show via the camera system.....
The cameras don't see on the verandah, they see the side of the ship.

JW

That is up to the other party if they so feel the need to intrude or watch people having sex on the verandah.

The cameras don't see on the verandah, they see the side of the ship.

JW

No but the bridge wings are far enough out they can see into some balconies.

Somehow I think that if you were at a WDW resort and standing on your balcony without anything on you may encounter a problem with the resort. That's why I was thinking the same on a Disney ship, they may not want that sort of thing happening on their ships. I mean I couldn't even imagine sitting at Fishlips and watching the Dream or Fantasy sail by and naked people waving from their balconies.

when the Carnival Magic went by there was a guy on his room balcony holding a drink wearing only his birthday suit

Reminds me of a couple years ago in Falmouth, we were on the Disney Magic docked opposite, IIRC, Celebrity Silhouette. We were on deck 10 next to the AquaDunk watching both the port and the Celebrity ship and I just so happened to look at one of the verandahs at the wrong (right?) time. One dude was completely starkers, arranging his clothes on the verandah, assumedly to get them dry.

I mean I couldn't even imagine sitting at Fishlips and watching the Dream or Fantasy sail by and naked people waving from their balconies.

Be thankful the guy on the Carnival Magic wasn't joining the verandah club :o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter