Is Disneyland Paris offering refunds for Annual Pass holders?

Return of Jafar

Earning My Ears
Does anybody know if Disneyland Pairs is going to refund Annual Pass holders for the days the park is shut? I’ve heard that they are going to add the number of days the parks are shut to the end of your annual pass validity period. Does anybody know if this is the case and whether their is an option or right for a refund instead?

Yes, the adding of the days is correct and can be found on the DLP website. It doesn't mention anything about refunding.

I think for the majority of the AP holders that wont be necessary. I think 95% lives in Europe and can wait till the parks are reopend to use the AP again.

I eventually found it on the DLP website. You are right they are going to add the number of days the park is closed to expiry date of your annual pass.
It will be interesting to see how the park reopens due to social distancing expected to remain in some form over the next 6 to 12 months. If they limit numbers will annual pass holders be able to access the parks as before? We will have to wait and see!

I eventually found it on the DLP website. You are right they are going to add the number of days the park is closed to expiry date of your annual pass.
It will be interesting to see how the park reopens due to social distancing expected to remain in some form over the next 6 to 12 months. If they limit numbers will annual pass holders be able to access the parks as before? We will have to wait and see!
My personal guess is that they will start with either hotel guests only, or French AP holders only, maybe only 1 tier like infinity AP holders only..
Or maybe with set up some kind of reservation system to avoid too many guests in the park at one time, and to avoid sending away guests at the gate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!