Is it just me?...

TheCrew

Mouseketeer
sometimes i get the most random cravings to buy Disney things. Like the other day I went randomly went to the store and got Mickey Mouse stickers and a box of popcorn cuz it had Mickey on the box. well the stickers I kinda needed to put on my name tag for work, but the popcorn i didnt need.
:sad2:

Nope, not just you! I was trying to keep expenses down, researching how to save money on food, buying 'souvenirs' at the local Disney store before our trip, etc. I researched birthday things to do in the park, deciding I was willing to pay $10 for two Goofy's Kitchen birthday bags.

Then someone mentioned their favorite souvenirs, so I started documenting those 'must haves'; then someone mentioned gift baskets, so I started looking into those. Then I get on the phone with Disney to confirm my PS for Goofy's Kitchen (for younger DS's birthday dinner), and the CM says, "Oh, would you like to get him a birthday bucket? It's $20 and Winnie the Pooh themed." DS is suddenly in love with Pooh, and I blurted out, "Sure!" :rolleyes:

Well, now the trip is cancelled, and I get to start all over with a plan for the fall... Hee!

Let's see....I have the Mickey Mouse March as my ringtone on my cell phone, a Mickey Mouse watch I wear daily, seasonal/holiday antenea balls for my car, I want to get new a new cell plan in June so I can get the new service by Disney and I am hosting a Creative Memories scrapbooking party Wednesday night simply to get the new full size Micky Mouse scrapbook album at half price! The last doesn't sound too bad until you know, I have never scrapbooked in my life! Not to mention I not one, but TWO hotel reserved for our trip planned in February, I wanted to make sure I reserved both since we need a suite within walking distance, but I can't decide right now which to keep! I will be cancelling one within the month, to give other early planners time to book if they so choose.

Is there a chapter of Disney Addicts annoymous around? I think I may need to join!

Ignore this, I double posted by accident.

:lmao: :rolleyes1 : :rotfl: :rotfl2: :cool1:

TheCrew said:
got Mickey Mouse stickers and a box of popcorn cuz it had Mickey on the box. well the stickers I kinda needed to put on my name tag for work, but the popcorn i didnt need.
:sad2:
I bought the popcorn and some socks that had Tinkerbell the other night. So, I know how you feel.

Whenever my wife and/or i go to the Home De-pot, we "liberate" some Mickey Mouse paint swatches for the g-kids. ;) They're FREE,a bargin at twice the price. :cool1:

I talked my son into Mickey Mouse invitations today for his birthday party, and got princess muffin cups too! I guess I have the bug too! :thumbsup2

I always have a craving to buy disney stuff. Just last weekend I drove down to the parks and bought some mickey mouse necklaces (the type you can mix and match yourself). I think they are called "inspirations." They have words on it such as "laugh," or "smile" or "disneyland."

I also bought a mickey mouse rhinestone hair clip and some Mickey shortbread cookies dipped in chocolate. I can't resist, everything is just too cute! :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter