Is it okay to put family first? (Response to royal family stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh ... no. Not at all that simple. It *was* a Constitutional crisis, one that struck at the heart of the entire foundation of the structure of government there. We actually cannot discuss the reasons why in this forum, because the reasons require a pretty detailed discussion of both religious AND political issues that were at stake at the time. However, I will say this much: the crux of the matter was not that Wallis Simpson was merely "unsuitable", but that she was "ineligible", because in legal terms, the marriage would have been bigamous under UK law in place at that time.

PS: An interesting irony, given the way things have turned out, is that one of Harry's given names is David, which was Edward VIII's birth name as well; he was known as David within the family.

I was always surprised the Queen named her youngest son Edward and her oldest son Charles. Neither name has the best history within the monarchy.

The source was not unknown, though. That quote, and the story surrounding it, was published in a book by Royal Biographer Robert Jobson called Charles at Seventy, Thoughts, Hopes and Dreams.

Jobson has quite the resume: http://jobsonmedia.com/

I somehow doubt that he would risk his reputation - and ongoing access to the RF - by lying in the book. The quote made its way into headlines as excerpts from the book were being broadcast prior to its release. Charles' 70th birthday was right around the time of Harry and Meghan's wedding.

Anyway - and I'm not quoting any particular source because the same passage can be found in many places - this is how it was written in the book:

Prince Harry is claimed to have shouted "what Meghan wants, she gets" at royal staff ahead of his wedding earlier this year.

According to royal biographer Robert Jobson, the Duke of Sussex was so "stressed" with wedding preparation that he became "petulant and short-tempered" with those around him.

As part of a serialization in the Daily Mail, the new biography "Charles at Seventy: Thoughts, Hopes and Dreams" claims that Harry would "raise his voice" to ensure Meghan Markle had her every wish met.

And although the Duke and Duchess of Sussex appeared relaxed and carefree on their Windsor wedding day, the royal expert writes: "The weeks leading up to the wedding had been far more tense for both Harry and Meghan than most people realized."

The couple is even reported to have booked a "series of appointments with Ross Barr, known as 'the acupuncturist to the stars'" as a means of coping with the stress.

However, the biographer claims "whether these treatments had much impact on Harry is debatable" as he continued to grow more short-tempered with royal staff in the weeks leading up to the wedding.

What's more, there were times where the pressure of the Royal Wedding (which was watched by over 1 billion people worldwide) appeared to get too much for the Prince.

Robert added: "Raising his voice on occasion, Harry would insist: 'What Meghan wants, she gets.'"

Describing Harry as "prone to volatility", the biographer revealed that "like this mother, he tends to wear his heart on his sleeve."

The new Prince Charles biography also explores his complex relationship with his sons and how both Prince Harry and Prince William take after Princess Diana.

Quoting a source close to the Palace, the biographer claims: "To this day, Charles admits he often finds it difficult to gauge either of his sons' occasionally unpredictable moods.

"In that aspect of their nature, both princes are very much like their mother."

Yet the outburst from Prince Harry is laid at his wife's feet?

This sounds to me like someone who's struggling deeply in the throes of something. Love and marriage could have been the trigger without any agenda from Meghan, or she could be a complete diva. They didn't have a long-term relationship before marriage, and much of it was long distance. Any change in him could have been confusing for Meghan, but maybe she didn't have a whole lot of frame of reference to draw from -- something that could have been made worse by the fact she was relocating across continents, and not just in the upheaval way it would potentially hit anyone else doing the same. Nope, factor in moving into this whole protocol and tradition-bound historical entity that's completely alien to most everyone. Would she feel comfortable saying, pardon me William, Kate, Charles -- does Harry seem okay to you?

What if the infamous "blowup" between brothers was actually William noticing some concerning changes, not having a good idea what was going on and attempting to say, hey Bro, everything okay? I can see where something like that could set off a person who's coiled and ready to spring at any and every "threat" they detect.

As for Charles, he was raised in a weird emotional vacuum IMO. I don't credit him with having much emotional intelligence whatsoever. I can see things reaching a crisis point before he understood that something was off -- and being completely clueless about deciphering what's at the root of it. Completely within the realm of possibility he's got doubts about Meghan's role in the changes.

The Queen is in her nineties and has a decades-long pattern of Monarchy First, Above Any and Everything Else. She's also the grandmother and therefore several steps detached from the day to day of her adult grandson. I don't see her recognizing the possibility her grandson has an issue in and of himself. I also see her first instinct being he just needs to pull himself together because that's how she grew up and where her conception of the world was constructed.

Yet the outburst from Prince Harry is laid at his wife's feet?

This sounds to me like someone who's struggling deeply in the throes of something. Love and marriage could have been the trigger without any agenda from Meghan, or she could be a complete diva. They didn't have a long-term relationship before marriage, and much of it was long distance. Any change in him could have been confusing for Meghan, but maybe she didn't have a whole lot of frame of reference to draw from -- something that could have been made worse by the fact she was relocating across continents, and not just in the upheaval way it would potentially hit anyone else doing the same. Nope, factor in moving into this whole protocol and tradition-bound historical entity that's completely alien to most everyone. Would she feel comfortable saying, pardon me William, Kate, Charles -- does Harry seem okay to you?

What if the infamous "blowup" between brothers was actually William noticing some concerning changes, not having a good idea what was going on and attempting to say, hey Bro, everything okay? I can see where something like that could set off a person who's coiled and ready to spring at any and every "threat" they detect.

As for Charles, he was raised in a weird emotional vacuum IMO. I don't credit him with having much emotional intelligence whatsoever. I can see things reaching a crisis point before he understood that something was off -- and being completely clueless about deciphering what's at the root of it. Completely within the realm of possibility he's got doubts about Meghan's role in the changes.

The Queen is in her nineties and has a decades-long pattern of Monarchy First, Above Any and Everything Else. She's also the grandmother and therefore several steps detached from the day to day of her adult grandson. I don't see her recognizing the possibility her grandson has an issue in and of himself. I also see her first instinct being he just needs to pull himself together because that's how she grew up and where her conception of the world was constructed.
I think some of this could be true, but there were many reports like it and Meghan was reportedly prone to being difficult to work with, as well. Facts speak for themselves sometimes and Kate leaving the dress fitting for her daughter in tears, and multiple staff members leaving their employ, among other things, were evidence something wasn't right. Then, I think all the secretiveness with the baby really made people take notice. And yes, of course she has the right to have things her way. But this isn't a "normal"situation - the RF to a degree owe something to the people who love and support them, don't they? Even tossing a little bone to people like a timely official announcement or a quick picture, even if means one has to brush their teeth and hair and maybe put on a little makeup if they prefer, would've gone a long way to make people happy. Sure, she didn't HAVE to, but members of the RF generally understand theirs is a public role supported by the public purse and the tradeoff is that they have to sometimes do things they don't care to do. The Queen has set a great example for this over the years, as have other members of the RF. They live a lifestyle of priveledge and excess so a little wave to the public at special moments isn't a whole lot to ask, really.

As for the spat between the brothers, yes, I think you're spot on. William did seem to have concerns about Harry and his engagement to Meghan, and mentioned something to him about it, and it wasn't taken well. I don't know about you, but I've been in that type of situation where you're close to someone and they say you should be able to talk about anything, but when you mention concerns they sort of freak out and don't take it well. I think Willliam's concerns were well founded, but that did appear to be the start of a breakdown in their relationship, unfortunately. But William has a much different focus than Harry does, and is busy with a young family and many obligations, so it seems like they both moved on, albeit in different directions.

Charles, hmm. Was never a big fan BUT I'm not sure I'd say he has no emotional intelligence Stuffy? Yes, lol. But he did a decent job raising his boys and by all accounts was a very loving father. Camilla is said to be the person who brings Charles out of his shell and makes him laugh and enjoy some of the lighter moments of life. I was reading something just the other night that when Meghan first met him, she was taken with how warm and welcoming he was, and they got along very well. His work over the past two decades has been applauded and he seems to have redeemed himself in the eyes of the public since he was not too revered during the divorce from Diana amidst his ongoing love for and relationship with Camilla all during their marriage.

The Queen is a survivor and does care greatly about the Monarchy, it's her job and destiny and she's always taken it very seriously, but that goes back generations, too. She seems to me to be quite astute and not only aware of what's going on, but able to continue to be an active part of everything, as well - the talks this week with her son and grandsons being a good example of this. Harry must respect her opinions and authority if he got to the meetings early to discuss things privately with her before the official meeting started. ;) I think she's acutely aware of the problems going on in her family and is taking an active part in trying to solve them, all the while being cognizant of how the RF is perceived by the public and trying not to upset the apple cart any more than it already has been. I would imagine she's exasperated at having to deal with these types of problems when she has so many other responsibilities, especially at her age when the body doesn't always want to cooperate.

The RF should be paying his security. He needs security because he was born a prince. It’s not something he chose. The RF should’ve paid his security while he was on vacation too.
Beatrice and Eugenie are both born princess and their father pays for their security. Harry wants to be "normal" while still having his hand out for free house free money for security and free money from his father. Its like handing in your notice at work then telling them by the way I still expect to be paid by you. People have always had a go at the Queen for not rushing to London to give a statement on Diana's death when she was at Sandringham helping her grandson's deal with the death of their mom. That was more important than our grief but she still gets grief from it.

Beatrice and Eugenie are both born princess and their father pays for their security. Harry wants to be "normal" while still having his hand out for free house free money for security and free money from his father. Its like handing in your notice at work then telling them by the way I still expect to be paid by you. People have always had a go at the Queen for not rushing to London to give a statement on Diana's death when she was at Sandringham helping her grandson's deal with the death of their mom. That was more important than our grief but she still gets grief from it.
Prince Andrew's finances are not an issue you want to bring into this conversation. LOL Where do you think Andrew gets his money from?? His mother, of course. His Navy pension is a very small amount of his annual income.

I think some of this could be true, but there were many reports like it and Meghan was reportedly prone to being difficult to work with, as well. Facts speak for themselves sometimes and Kate leaving the dress fitting for her daughter in tears, and multiple staff members leaving their employ, among other things, were evidence something wasn't right. Then, I think all the secretiveness with the baby really made people take notice. And yes, of course she has the right to have things her way. But this isn't a "normal"situation - the RF to a degree owe something to the people who love and support them, don't they? Even tossing a little bone to people like a timely official announcement or a quick picture, even if means one has to brush their teeth and hair and maybe put on a little makeup if they prefer, would've gone a long way to make people happy. Sure, she didn't HAVE to, but members of the RF generally understand theirs is a public role supported by the public purse and the tradeoff is that they have to sometimes do things they don't care to do. The Queen has set a great example for this over the years, as have other members of the RF. They live a lifestyle of priveledge and excess so a little wave to the public at special moments isn't a whole lot to ask, really.

As for the spat between the brothers, yes, I think you're spot on. William did seem to have concerns about Harry and his engagement to Meghan, and mentioned something to him about it, and it wasn't taken well. I don't know about you, but I've been in that type of situation where you're close to someone and they say you should be able to talk about anything, but when you mention concerns they sort of freak out and don't take it well. I think Willliam's concerns were well founded, but that did appear to be the start of a breakdown in their relationship, unfortunately. But William has a much different focus than Harry does, and is busy with a young family and many obligations, so it seems like they both moved on, albeit in different directions.

Charles, hmm. Was never a big fan BUT I'm not sure I'd say he has no emotional intelligence Stuffy? Yes, lol. But he did a decent job raising his boys and by all accounts was a very loving father. Camilla is said to be the person who brings Charles out of his shell and makes him laugh and enjoy some of the lighter moments of life. I was reading something just the other night that when Meghan first met him, she was taken with how warm and welcoming he was, and they got along very well. His work over the past two decades has been applauded and he seems to have redeemed himself in the eyes of the public since he was not too revered during the divorce from Diana amidst his ongoing love for and relationship with Camilla all during their marriage.

The Queen is a survivor and does care greatly about the Monarchy, it's her job and destiny and she's always taken it very seriously, but that goes back generations, too. She seems to me to be quite astute and not only aware of what's going on, but able to continue to be an active part of everything, as well - the talks this week with her son and grandsons being a good example of this. Harry must respect her opinions and authority if he got to the meetings early to discuss things privately with her before the official meeting started. ;) I think she's acutely aware of the problems going on in her family and is taking an active part in trying to solve them, all the while being cognizant of how the RF is perceived by the public and trying not to upset the apple cart any more than it already has been. I would imagine she's exasperated at having to deal with these types of problems when she has so many other responsibilities, especially at her age when the body doesn't always want to cooperate.

Quite possibly she is Duchess Difficult and Demanding. I still think it's quite likely there's nothing she could do correctly to satisfy the power behind the throne, who I think are being seriously underestimated in regards to all things royal.

I've said this before and I know it sounds silly, but honestly I think some (only some) of her public image problems stem from her particular preference for how her clothing fits. Yes, that's a petty and silly thing and it shouldn't be anybody's business. But then you remember that frequently all Kate and Meghan are noted for is their appearance and their wardrobe. Then remember that Kate is noted for a certain styling that's tailored to fit within millimeters. To me Meghan's preferred fit seems to be a bit ill fitting. That's 100-percent her business and no one but her should get to decide how she would like her clothing to fit. I think it has indulged a lot of the critics with a way to comment as if she is inferior to Kate in the way she "stuns" "dazzle's "slays" or whatever the ridiculous comment of the day is about an outfit worn to some event or another.

It does seem quite clear that Harry has changed considerably since marrying. Is he completely held in the clutches of blind love by a calculating woman? Did marriage trigger in him a puffed up sense of self where he saw himself as a full on, adult, senior royal with all the rights and privileges he assumed came with it and he feels entitled to throw his weight around to remind everyone he has a very important role to play, and he's quite popular with the public? Did marriage and child trigger an over sensitive sense of threat that responds like a petulant tyrant whenever he feels there's a threat?

I just think there's too much unknown and too many people with varying agendas filling the information vacuum for anyone outside to be able to tell what's what.

This is likely the reason is was so important to some. It was what Princess Diana did with her boys and Catherine followed the tradition in her honor. It was seen to be sort of a snub to Harry’s mum.
Did Diana even WANT to do that or was it forced on her?
Looks like the tradition started in 1977 with Princess Anne.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.he...iana-royal-baby-hospital-photos/1/?viewas=amp
Traditionally future monarchs were born at home. Prince William was the first to be born in a hospital. It sounds like Diana was a bit of a trailblazer there.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.to...y/tradition/gmp19724335/royal-births-history/
Idk if she was forced to do pictures - somehow I doubt it - but she was smiling and looks happy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people...giving-birth-prince-harry-prince-william/amp/

Diana spoke out about crying in the limo after the photoshoot at the hospital for Prince William's birth. As quoted in the article:
"In the book Call Me Diana by Nigel Cawthorne, the late Princess Diana described the moment: 'When I left the hospital, I could barely put one foot in front of the other. My stitches were killing me. It was such a strain to stand there and smile even just for a few minutes. As soon as the car disappeared around the corner out of sight of the photographers, I burst into tears.' Diana did it again two years later following the birth of Prince Harry."

It certainly sounds like it was traumatic for her and not something she enjoyed. I would hazard a guess that it wasn't something she wanted to do at the time, and likely would not have repeated for Harry after her experience with William had she not been pressured to. Given Diana's own words about the experience, it seems ridiculous to consider Meghan's choice not to do so a snub to Diana. If anything, it's possible Harry and Meghan were aware of how Diana felt about it and did not want Meghan to have to undergo a similar traumatic experience. If so, H&M not doing an immediate photoshoot could be seen as a way of honoring Diana, by doing what she likely would have wanted to do in waiting to recover a little before taking photos.

Besides, it's not like the public had to wait forever for photos of Archie. It was a whole two days after birth, which isn't that far beyond Diana and Kate. For both William and Harry, the photoshoot wasn't until the day after their births. George's photoshoot also wasn't until the day after he was born.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ex...-princess-diana-prince-william-royal-news/amp
I was up quickly, taking care of my family hours after delivery. I could've put on makeup and heels if wanted or needed. Giving birth didn't make me an invalid.

No one knows how difficult the births were for Kate or Meghan. Some women are able to be up and moving around almost immediately with little difficulty. For both of mine, I wasn't even allowed out of bed until 12+ hours later, and spent 6 days in the hospital for my first and 4 for my second. Even after being released, I had difficulty walking and standing up straight and never would have been able to don heels with my swollen ankles. With all of the rules regarding appearance and dress for the royal family, maybe Meghan was concerned with her ability to do a photoshoot right after birth while maintaining appropriate posture in heels and a dress, looking her best and not showing pain, etc. Maybe she had difficulties and was exhausted or in pain, or had limitations on standing/walking right away. Maybe she was looking out for Archie in wanting him to have a moment to get used to the world before he's taken into public with a million cameras flashing in his face. Maybe she just wanted a little time to relish in the birth of her son.

Whatever hers and Harry's reasons were, all new parents deserve the right to have a day or two of privacy after the birth of a child if that is what they wish.

Your assessment of this guy is much more thoughtful than mine. :laughing: I was going to say he sounds like a bitter old woman who can’t accept her little boy is growing up.

“He used to be so sweet and we always did everything together. And then SHE came along. Now he spends all his time with her and I’m lucky to get one phone call a week. They had the audacity to spend Christmas with HER family this year even though they’ve always spent it here with me in the past. They don’t listen to my outdated parenting advice and can you believe I wasn’t even invited to be in the delivery room when that baby was born? He’s my baby too! He’s making his own career decisions without my input and now they’re talking about moving! I know this is all because of her. My precious widdle baby boy would never choose to hurt his dear old mom this way. He’s just changed so much since she came along — he’s nothing like he was when he was 8 years old anymore. Wahhhhh!” :rolleyes2

Particulary cringe-y was when he made the comments about how “ridiculous” it was that Meghan was in labor a few hours before notifying anyone, or that they dared to wait a bit before serving their newborn infant up for public consumption. As if anyone (and certainly not some random employee or the public at large) has the right to know details about Meghan’s private medical info or is entitled to their baby in any way. Mr Photog and his inflated sense of self-importance seem to have forgotten their role — he’s an employee, much like the drivers, secretaries, and maids and if he wants it to stay that way, he might want to restrict himself to snapping pictures and keeping his mouth shut. What a blowhard. :sad2:

No wonder Harry and Meghan want to get away from this zoo.

You've perfectly described about a dozen acidic old crows posting in this thread.

The Daily Mail is a right-wing UK tabloid that has as much credibility as the Enquirer or other rags in the US.

True, but sometimes it's fun to read for laughs.

If they want to snip some of their royal duties and go live on their island, well they don't owe me anything. But if they're reading this and say hey, you know, that's my favorite disser, let's invite him to the island, well I'm totally game.

You've perfectly described about a dozen acidic old crows posting in this thread.

I don't understand why the people who "defend" Meghan Markle are so vicious. I mean, they are so protective of someone they have never met and who will never read here, but to fellow posters who do read here and are real people with real feelings, they have no problem being hateful and cruel. :confused3 And throwing out baseless accusations against others just because they can (Acidic old crow! Jealous! Racist!) they are no better than the big, bad tabloids they claim to hate LOL.

Meghan had zero "old friends" at her wedding - all the friends she had were actors and actresses and recent hangers on
British media - photographers, reporters, editors, etc who have done negative stories about her .... - all racist I guess
Her father - estranged from her. Must be racist.
Her father's family - all estranged from her - must be racist
Her mother's family - haven't given any negative press, but they haven't come out in her defense either. Nor were any of them invited to the wedding. Must be racist.
Harry's friends - marginalized and frozen out. Must be racist.
Harry's brother William - who he was so close with and shared a tight bond - out. Must be racist.
Harry's family - (the family that Harry said would be "the family Meghan never had" and Prince Charles even walked her down the aisle after she excommunicated her own father) - nope they are out now too. Must be racist.
Meghan's uncle - out (and he was a diplomat who got her an embassy job to get her started in life, said she has a huge chip on her shoulder and social climbed and left them behind). Must be racist.
Multiple palace staff who quit on Meghan and Harry after she came along - out. Must be racist.
Many former friends and associates who say Meghan dropped them like a hot potato the minute she got together with Harry - out. Must be racist.
Monarchists and royal watchers and just general consumers of news who have acquired a negative opinion of Meghan - must be racist.
Palace insiders who say Harry changed in a bad way after Meghan - must be racist.

I mean, I guess all of those people are jealous and/or racist, OR, Meghan Markle is simply a toxic person. Occam's Razor, people! Occam's Razor!

I wish Harry and Meghan no ill will. I do believe Harry is acting out of love and doing what any good husband and father should do. He wouldn't be the first to ditch everything for love. He also wouldn't be the first to regret it. I believe he is suffering greatly and has latched on to Meghan at this time....and will probably have the mother of all "Crazy Ex" stories when he comes to his senses in the future.

This article is a few years old but I thought it made for an interesting read in light of current events. It’s brief, but it touches on some of Harry’s struggles being a member of the royal family. I was surprised by his comment that no one in the royal family actually wants to be king or queen.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/prince-harry-diana-no-child-should-have-walk-behind-mom-n775381
Within the above article (and below) is the link to the original, longer interview. That also held some eyebrow-raising tidbits, including the implication that he and William weren’t that close and the comment from Harry that he felt in a rush to make something of his life.

https://www.newsweek.com/2017/06/30...diana-death-why-world-needs-magic-627833.html
Methinks he wanted a different path for himself long before Meghan entered the picture. :scratchin

I don't understand why the people who "defend" Meghan Markle are so vicious. I mean, they are so protective of someone they have never met and who will never read here, but to fellow posters who do read here and are real people with real feelings, they have no problem being hateful and cruel. :confused3 And throwing out baseless accusations against others just because they can (Acidic old crow! Jealous! Racist!) they are no better than the big, bad tabloids they claim to hate LOL.

Meghan had zero "old friends" at her wedding - all the friends she had were actors and actresses and recent hangers on
British media - photographers, reporters, editors, etc who have done negative stories about her .... - all racist I guess
Her father - estranged from her. Must be racist.
Her father's family - all estranged from her - must be racist
Her mother's family - haven't given any negative press, but they haven't come out in her defense either. Nor were any of them invited to the wedding. Must be racist.
Harry's friends - marginalized and frozen out. Must be racist.
Harry's brother William - who he was so close with and shared a tight bond - out. Must be racist.
Harry's family - (the family that Harry said would be "the family Meghan never had" and Prince Charles even walked her down the aisle after she excommunicated her own father) - nope they are out now too. Must be racist.
Meghan's uncle - out (and he was a diplomat who got her an embassy job to get her started in life, said she has a huge chip on her shoulder and social climbed and left them behind). Must be racist.
Multiple palace staff who quit on Meghan and Harry after she came along - out. Must be racist.
Many former friends and associates who say Meghan dropped them like a hot potato the minute she got together with Harry - out. Must be racist.
Monarchists and royal watchers and just general consumers of news who have acquired a negative opinion of Meghan - must be racist.
Palace insiders who say Harry changed in a bad way after Meghan - must be racist.

I mean, I guess all of those people are jealous and/or racist, OR, Meghan Markle is simply a toxic person. Occam's Razor, people! Occam's Razor!

I wish Harry and Meghan no ill will. I do believe Harry is acting out of love and doing what any good husband and father should do. He wouldn't be the first to ditch everything for love. He also wouldn't be the first to regret it. I believe he is suffering greatly and has latched on to Meghan at this time....and will probably have the mother of all "Crazy Ex" stories when he comes to his senses in the future.
That is such a great point. Idk why these threads get so antagonistic. It's just a discussion!
This article is a few years old but I thought it made for an interesting read in light of current events. It’s brief, but it touches on some of Harry’s struggles being a member of the royal family. I was surprised by his comment that no one in the royal family actually wants to be king or queen.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/prince-harry-diana-no-child-should-have-walk-behind-mom-n775381
Within the above article (and below) is the link to the original, longer interview. That also held some eyebrow-raising tidbits, including the implication that he and William weren’t that close and the comment from Harry that he felt in a rush to make something of his life.

https://www.newsweek.com/2017/06/30...diana-death-why-world-needs-magic-627833.html
Methinks he wanted a different path for himself long before Meghan entered the picture. :scratchin
I haven't read your articles yet - I will - but I tend to agree from what I've read myself. It's too bad it had to be SO drastic and SO sudden and SO far away and SO hurtful to so many people. It's also not mutually exclusive of the issues Meghan has herself, and how she feels. But together, perhaps it was inevitable.

I just can't help but read the updates on this thread.

I do not think Meghan is toxic. However, I have a very hard time painting her as some sort of victim either. She was not some completely naive 19 year old and yes, unfortunately, if you marry a prince you should know there are some, let's call them, stipulations/expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!