Is it possible to get around Universal/IOA without using lockers?

We did not use a locker this trip. But we also skipped Hulk and RRR and the water rides.
We wore Passporter Board lanyards that could hold our iPhones and cards and money. We could wear them on rides like any other lanyard.

Are there free lockers at the train station? I think I read something about that, somewhere online. I didn't notice any when we were there, but I doubt was looking for them either.

Are there free lockers at the train station? I think I read something about that, somewhere online. I didn't notice any when we were there, but I doubt was looking for them either.

If you mean the Hogwarts Express, probably not. Its a one way trip.

Yes I mean Hogwarts, you can go back as well.

You can go back and forth but many do not. They use it as a means of park to park transportation.

The only free lockers are the ones you are required to use in order to ride. Hogwarts Express does not require you to store bags in a locker, so there are no free ones. There may be ones nearby that you can pay for, but I can't picture them if there are.

I want to avoid using lockers at all cost. (I will not go on RRR and Hulk) I have a Vera Bradly belt bag and it holds my cell phone, keys and credit cards/money. If I make any purchases, can they be at the front of the park waiting for me when i leave? Also, what about wands? If I buy an interactive wand, does that have to be put in a locker?

Cjtigger, anyone can use the pick up service.
Buy something in the park and have it sent to the front of the park to pick up when you are ready to leave that day.

Do not wait until the park closes to get your items.
They are swamped with people doing the same thing at that end of the park day.

Save your claim ticket you receive when you use this free service.

If you stay onsite, you can have your items sent to your room which will be delivered the next day.

If you go on a ride that has restrictions of hands free, you will not be able to have your wand with you for that ride.
You would have to use the lockers then.
If a ride requires hands free, then the lockers are free to use.

I want to avoid using lockers at all cost. (I will not go on RRR and Hulk) I have a Vera Bradly belt bag and it holds my cell phone, keys and credit cards/money. If I make any purchases, can they be at the front of the park waiting for me when i leave? Also, what about wands? If I buy an interactive wand, does that have to be put in a locker?
What’s wrong with the lockers?
You’ll need one for a wand.

Agree with others that the lockers are painless. I carry a small backpack for my family and when we need a locker we put everything in the bag and I lock it up and retrieve. Someone said 5 minutes earlier in the thread but it's more like 1 minute once you get the hang of it. The locker areas look chaotic and crowded but I've never had a problem getting in and out quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter